cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asset Accounting

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

What are the configuration steps to purchase the asset through purchase order.

It is urgent.

Please send details my personal id

vnreddy.78@gmail.com

Thanks in advance

V.Nagi Reddy

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

To my knowldege there is one configuration setting is must for purchasing the asset through purchase order T. Code is OME9. If you want to purchase (through Purchase Order) the assets without creating the Asset Master then you need to do the configuration settings at T. Code OMQX.

Please check did we require any thing else apart from the above for your requirement.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Link: http://help.sap.com/

Path: SAP Best Practices --> Baseline Packages --> Based on SAP ECC 5.00 --> Select Country: for eg, Localized for India --> Technical Information --> Building Blocks --> Select Country for eg, India --> <b>J10 - Asset Management</b>

Select the required basic configuration / scenario. These will consist of overview, configuration guide, business process, master data &so on ...........

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Reward suitable points.

• How to give points: Mark your thread as a question while creating it. In the answers you get, you can assign the points by clicking on the stars to the left. You also get a point yourself for rewarding (one per thread).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Asset should be created first.

In P.O., Account assignment category "A" and asset need to be provided.

Regards,

Murali

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Mainly you should be creating a PO with acct assignment category A for your scenario.

I dont think you need any config for this.

thanks

Ashok

Assign points for useful answer

Former Member
0 Kudos