Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

561 for RG1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Expert,

For initial stock updation (561-movement type) , we want to update RG1 Register.

i am confused whether i want to update RG1 Register for 561 (initial stock updation)

Thanks for Advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos


You have to update 561 movement type using Using classification Recipts (RMA/ROP). Before that do the opening balance uploaad in table J_2IRG1BAL using SE16 N.



Answers (0)