Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

301 movement type updates moving average price in costing view 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

I have got a problem:

Material A had standard price and average moving price(32.1 EUR) in plant 1001, but, in plant 1000, all the prices are 0. (all materials are set price control S)

But, When I used MB1B to post a 301 movement type from plant 1001 to plant 1000, moving average price in costing view 2 and accounting view 1 had been updated with the same standard price 32.1 EUR.

What are factors to influence updating moving average price in cost view 2 and accounting view 1? And How it works from configurations or relations.

thanks,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

If materials are set to Standard Price control then when you transfer the material from 1 Plant to another where no movement take place or standard price exist, then same price will be tranfer to moving average price fields. And Standard Price can be update by Cost Run.

If materials are set to Moving Average Price then by using 301, moving average price will be transfer.

Moving Average Price updates from Purchase Order/Production Order/Transfer Posting.

Usually Finished Goods and Semi Finished are set to Standard Price Control and Purchase Items like ROH, VERP, NLAG and ICON are set to Moving Average Price.

If it helps, kindly give points.

Regards,

RM

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks,

But, the problem is, in plant 1000, there is no standard price in cost view 2, no moving average price and no material ammount before I used 301 movement type to transfer the material from plant 1001 to 1000.

after I used 301 movement type, that moving average price changed, and standard price is still 0.

It is so strange. our SAP uses Material ledger..

Former Member
0 Kudos

"If materials are set to Standard Price control then when you transfer the material from 1 Plant to another where no movement take place or standard price exist, then same price will be tranfer to moving average price fields."

Can you tell me more exactly? thanks.

Answers (0)