Enterprise Resource Planning Blogs by SAP
Get insights and updates about cloud ERP and RISE with SAP, SAP S/4HANA and SAP S/4HANA Cloud, and more enterprise management capabilities with SAP blog posts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
OlgaDolinskaja
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
Hey everyone,

the breakout session DT125 at SAP TechEd in 2020 was all about how to handle your custom code when converting to SAP S/4HANA and the latest innovations in ABAP development tools for analyzing custom code. You could experience how the SAP Fiori app Custom Code Migration allows you to execute SAP S/4HANA checks in just a few clicks and learn how to identify and remove unused custom code based on your collected usage data, and finally optimize and automate your custom code adaptation efforts using the Quick Fixes in ADT for Eclipse.

As part of the post SAP TechEd activities in the SAP Community, we will offer the breakout session DT125 on March 26, 2021 from 4:00 p.m. to 4:20 p.m.

Join the breakout session to watch the live demos on custom code adaptation for SAP S/4HANA and bring your questions as this will be an interactive session.

Register here:

Mar 26 - SAP TechEd Breakouts for SAP Community: Custom Code Adaptation for SAP S/4HANA (DT125)

You can also watch the replay of session DT104 – Custom Code Adaptation for SAP S/4HANA@SAP TechEd in 2020 and other recordings. A list of the ABAP Platform Sessions at SAP TechEd in 2020 can be found here.

Find a list of the post SAP TechEd activities in the SAP Community here.

We look forward to interacting with you.

Kind regards,

Olga.
3 Comments
Horacio_Garcia
Explorer
0 Kudos
Hi Olga  ... Nice blog 😃 , I have a question as of a ABAP perspective do you know what activities need do before to migrate to S4/HANA, I know first we need removed obsolete code, but I don't know the full list , do have a suggestion .

Thanks in advance.
Horacio_Garcia
Explorer
0 Kudos
very helpful thank you ..Regards