Enterprise Resource Planning Blogs by Members
Gain new perspectives and knowledge about enterprise resource planning in blog posts from community members. Share your own comments and ERP insights today!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sjeevan
Active Contributor

Go to the URL sdn.sap.com to land directly on to the SDN forums.

1. Choose the appropriate space (formerly know as forum) for your question by following the menu path as shown below:

2(a): On the overview screen choose Start a discussion for your question as shown below:

2(b): If you're on the content page, it is located on the left side:

3: In the editor you may use the following features mentioned in the screenshot below:

Make use of as many features as possible like screenshots, data files etc., to make your question descriptive, so that the person answering your question does not have to guess all the possible combinations.

As a last note, if you solved your own question please contribute to the community by posting what exactly was wrong with your system configuration and/or how you arrived at the solution and the solution itself.

26 Comments
ernesto_cruz
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi! Thank for the explanation!!!

Cheers from Argentina!

former_member207791
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi  Jeevan S.

I greatly appriciate and thank you for the detail and explanation recorded.

Judith

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi jeevan

Really man you have given'' Jeevan'' to all other SCN  User's

really appreciate your effort. Because many of us struggling a lot to find the proper navigation to reach the required page

Thanks

Fasi

former_member183783
Contributor
0 Kudos

Jeevan:

How to find the previous questions posted before the new format forum?It seems I cann't see my previous questions posted in this forum...thanks..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jeevan,

Nice document and thanks for putting this together.

Monst,

When you login you will see your name at the top centre of the page. Click on your name and it will display various tabs and one of them is "Content". You should be able to see your activities here also as well in the "Activity" tab.

Regards

Sreekanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good Job ..Keep It Up..

Thanks

Mithun Das

SAPSF6
Active Participant
0 Kudos

grt job Jevan................

Former Member
0 Kudos

I was struggling how to create this and it helped. Thanks for the post

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks,but Chinese Version maybe a little different

Former Member
0 Kudos

How to close my unanswered discussion...

sjeevan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think you can mark them as answer assumed.

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3163708

Or just leave it open.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanx

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

good work, maybe you could extend it  with a how to close a discussion

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the screenshots, i felt like lost in this SCN.

Regards

Badri.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Than q jeevan it is help full.

regards,

uday. :smile:

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi jeevan,

Thanks for the creen shots but i cannot see this fig1 options.

After giving sdn.sap.com it is going to scn.sap.com..but anyways at last i got fig2.

But it is waiting for the approval.let me check whether it works or not.Coz earlier it doesn't work(it has cancelled).

SAPSF6
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi jeevan ,

how to trigger mail if any reply or create a tread in sdn, in old sdn it was comming now in the new it is not trigerring notification , plz guide.

gk

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

see this document, it explains the steps in detail: Everything I know about... Managing SCN eMail Notifications

sjeevan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In addition to what Jürgen mentioned, click on your user name on the very top of the page and click Preferences and in the General Preferences make sure the radio button Everything in my communications page is on.

SAPSF6
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jeeva and all,

In Old SDN we are getting notifications to gmail,  how to activate notif for threds in new sdn

sk

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

just click the getting started hyperlink on top right of the forum page. in the overview you can find the most important documnets, among them a document explaining the setup of notifications

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jeeva,

Many people dnt no how to post a query in SCN u r given clear picture.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi  ,

Thanks this information use full every scn.sap new persons .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Excellent explanation...!!!!

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Since this post is soon obsolete you might want to check how it is done in future http://go.sap.com/community/about/questions-and-answers.html

Labels in this area