Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stp name not populating while converting lead to project card

rrrrrsk
Explorer
0 Kudos

IMG20240125143226.jpg

Hii All, When we convert a lead to a Project Card, on the QC page of Lead to Project Card Conversion page the STP name is not fetched automatically. Many users are facing this issue. And this happens randomly for any lead. For some lead it gets populated properly but for some lead it is not populated, when this is not populated then lead conversion to project card is hampered thereby hampering the sales and further actions to be performed on the Project Card. I have attached screenshot of the same one where STP is getting populated for lead and one where it is not.

E

IMG20240125143136.jpg

rror with Lead ID: 637717 Lead ID working properly: 649007

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Vivek_Raj
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi,

As I could understand it is a issue with how the Data for the extension field "STP" is being populated.

As far as it is visible, the field STP should fetch the value of account and should fill it up while creating the Opportunity.

Workaround : Please refresh the UI (Opportunity QC ) and you can see all the fields are populated with correct information.

I would request partner to please recheck your implementation and trigger a refresh on the UI load.

Thank & Regards,
Vivek Raj