cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP CRM and PPM (Project Portfolio Management) integration process steps

0 Kudos

Dear All,

We are in the process of set up integration between SAP CRM and PPM to meet our requirement, that is projects have to be created and assigned to CRM opportunity manually.

Please.... provide me the configuration steps and let me know if any documents are available for the same.

your help is highly appreciated!!

Thanks and regards,

Shaik.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Can someone help me out! Please?

0 Kudos

Dear All,

Please help me out!!

Customer requirement as, opportunity will be created in CRM after on the base of opportunity status employee will create a project manually in PPM from CRM through using transaction launcher, means there is no any dataflow between opportunity and project.

Is Middleware set require between CRM and PPM?

Should we maintain the objects mapping for this requirement?

Regarding the above requirement what things we need to configure in the system?

Thanks and regards,

Shaik.

Former Member
0 Kudos

if you want to create the project manually in PPM using transaction launcher then .....no middleware is required......and no mapping of object is required....

but do you want to link this project to CRM opporunity? so that in furture user can see which project is linked with the oppotunity.

Regards

Naresh

0 Kudos

Dear Naresh,

Thank you for your response!

Yes you are right! That's the exact requirement!

Could you please let me know the steps and prerequisites to set up the transactions launcher?

Using object relationship problem I can call and assign the existing projects to CRM opportunities but my doubt is what are prerequisites we need to perform as I tried in the system but system did not show any existing projects.

Thank you in-advance!

Thanks and regards,

Shaik.

Former Member
0 Kudos

i found this document on SCN for transaction launcher

Regards

Naresh

0 Kudos

Dear Naresh,

Thank you for this information!

I have sees overview of the document and that is good

I will update you soon with mush information!

Thanks and regards,

Shaik.