cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to Find Data Source in C4C systems to link Activity to Account and Owner- For Campaign Data

keshavatul
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I am trying to configure a report in C4 systems which has Campaigns, Tasks and Accounts, though I could create a data source to link the Campaign and Task( using data source Campaign and Activity Task) I am unable to add another data source to the existing data source which will have account id and account owner information as fields in the report

The data source is left outer join.

Can you please help how this issue could be resolved

Kind Regards

Atul

View Entire Topic
Vishwas1
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Atul,

Going by your explanation, I trust the only thing missing is the Account Owner field now. For Account Owner, you can consider left joining the below standard Data source with the final Data source you created with anchor as Account ID.

Account Responsibility DataBPCSRSPBAccount, Account Address, Account ID, City, Country, Distribution Channel, Division, Employee, Employee Address, Employee E-Mail, Employee Fax, Employee ID, Employee Mobile, Employee Phone, End Date, Main, Party Role, Postal Code, Role, Sales Organization, Sales Organization ID, Start Date, Status Sales Organization

Please do respond if this helps.

Regards

Vishwas