Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP MCF Demo/Screens

former_member195167
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello everyone!

I've been hunting for a demo on SAP MCF and really struggling to get any leads.

There's supposed to be an app on the playstore as well called SAP Self Service for Utilities which is supposed to comprise of demo screens, but it seems like the app has been pulled off from the market.

Does SAP provide any demo of how the standard screens would look/feel like? Any sample screens of the product that I can come across anywhere?

Thank you very much!

Saud.

View Entire Topic
NTeunckens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello saud

As a response to your Question on Integrating "SEW" with "MCF" I can only point to the Solution Brief, indicating "SAP Self-Service Accelerator is certified to fully integrate with SAP Multichannel Foundation for Utilities and Public Sector software and the SAP HANA business data platform. From both technical and functional standpoints, the utilities accelerator offers a consummate fit as a self- service solution for utilities running SAP solutions." ...

As far as I've researched into traditional MCF, the main component into "mobilizing" functionalities is providing the OData-Services, so Platform and (Mobile) Framework specific Development would be needed (in contract to an accelerator Solution such as SEW's?).

Yet, the Administrator's Guide on MCF does indicate a Sample App "FMCAUI5_MOBILE" is provided as a SAPUI5 Application ... See SAP-Note 2323750 on how to deploy this (Mobile?) SAPUI5 Application ...

Hope this helps

Nic T.