Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP MCF Demo/Screens

former_member195167
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello everyone!

I've been hunting for a demo on SAP MCF and really struggling to get any leads.

There's supposed to be an app on the playstore as well called SAP Self Service for Utilities which is supposed to comprise of demo screens, but it seems like the app has been pulled off from the market.

Does SAP provide any demo of how the standard screens would look/feel like? Any sample screens of the product that I can come across anywhere?

Thank you very much!

Saud.

View Entire Topic
NTeunckens
Active Contributor

As stated here already : I believe that particular solution will not be updated / provided in its original form, as a lot of Components will have had a (technical) upgrade, such as added OData-Services that determine the Progr.Logic for all kinds of Functionality. Also, it was intended to run on SMP OnPremise, which is going out of Maintenance soon and is replaced by SAP Mobile Backend Services (Cloud Product).

I believe the Solution that comes closest (MCF Integration and Utilities-Focussed) is the Product provided by SAP-Partner "SEW", see this link ...

former_member195167
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Nic

Thank you very much for your response!

You've opened a pandora's box by introducing SAP Self Service Accelerator for Utilities.

From what I've read and tried to connect dots, it's a separate product that offers similar functionality to MCF. How does it integrate with MCF? Is there any mechanism for this?

My end-goal is to provide a mobile app for MCF and I'm searching for the best possible way to achieve this!