Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RKSV (Austria) - new certificates by A-Trust / error when using

ruediger_linhart
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear Colleagues,

A-Trust is the default provider for certificates for the RKSV-Plugin in Austria since years. But with the new certificates (the only one available at the moment) we cannot use the plugin for signing because we get an error message "signature card not available". This error has been tested with different version of CCO (including the newest one) and with different usb-readers, so the issue can be isolated in the new certificate. As far as we know there is a new processor type on it, but it is the default standard in Austria.

Who could provide urgent support, to solve this issue.

kind regards

Rüdiger

View Entire Topic
CHKNELL
Participant

Dear Rüdiger,

as far as I know, there are serveral different RKSV Provider in Austria - I don't know which USB-RKSV provider are supported by customer checkout. In the last year we often used RKSV CLOUD variants like products from primesign (also local VDA in Austria).

I think the first priority ist to raise an issue to sap, the above mention possible solutions are work arounds 🙂

BR from Vienna, Christian

JoaoC
Participant
0 Kudos
@CHKNELL Thank you for your input. Did you use the RKSV CLOUD variants with the standard CCO RKSV plugin?
CHKNELL
Participant
0 Kudos
Hi! No, we are not in the CCO Business - we provide an SAP AddonOn, that covers the RKSV topics - there you have the options to use the sticks (from different providers) or you can use the Cloud-RKSV Interfaces e.g. from primesign or other providers in Austria. Our add-on is used in the Austrian Cash Desk Solution from SAP or in Z-Apps from customers, that use VA01 e.g. or Z-Developments as SAP POS.
ruediger_linhart
Explorer
0 Kudos
Dear Christian, thanks for your reply - we used the default RKSV chip from A-trust for years but the new versions based on accos-id 4 get error messages in the newest version of the CCO-RKSV plugin. Any suggestions?