Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reverse Data flow from UI to backend

swapnil_tailor1
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear All,

We have already implement the BAdIs to push the backend data up to DOE system, now the scenarios is like - Service technician changes the data at frontend (Mobile UI) and the same will be update at backend (CRM).

Please let me know your views on it.

Thanks,

Swapnil Tailor

View Entire Topic
masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

Something like this.

1. Data is stored in local DB on device

2. When device is online, data is sent from device -> SUP -> NetWeaver Mobile (Please note that data is not stored in NetWeaver Mobile at this point of time)

3. NetWeaver Mobile calls Function Module in CRM

4. CRM executes Function Module and update. If error is occurred, error message is returned to device.

5. When data is updated successfully, CRM creates message BDoc and send it to NetWeaver Mobile.

6. NetWeaver Mobile calls getdetail method and stores data in NetWeaver Mobile

7. NetWeaver Mobile runs distribution model and data is sent to device queue

8. When device is online, data is sent to device.

Regards,

Masa

swapnil_tailor1
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Masa,

Thanks for your reply..

Can you please provide me any scenario with an example? it will be very helpful to me.

Eg. I want to update contact person or phone number from UI to CRM.

Thanks,

Swapnil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Masa means that when you updated the telephone of a contact person and whenever you get online, all the data will not be saved in NetWeaver Mobile and then sent to CRM via queue. The information will be saved directly in CRM using /MSA* functions. If the result of the function is TRUE or correct, then the function update CRM tables. If not, function send error message back to the device.

Once CRM tables are updated, BDocs are generated in order to send this new information to the NetWeaver Mobile. NWMobile receives the information and with the distribution model send the info to the device.

Hope it helps