cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Replication of Quotations from 3rd part systems to SAP Emarsys Customer Engagement

Hemanthbatchu
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

We do have a requirement where whenever a quotation got created, an Email need to be sent to the customers from "SAP Emarsys Customer Engagement" with the details of the quotation like Quotation ID, Product description, Price etc. These quotations and the Customers are getting Created in the Salesforce Sales Cloud, and we need to Integrate & replicate the Quotations from there. 

For which I have few questions:

1) Where can I create Custom fields for these quotations.? In Emarsys I see only Customer based structure. 

2) Which API I need to use for this setup, I find an API for Customer data and Order data API but not for the others. Do we have APIs like SAP Marketing Cloud with Interactions. 

Can you please help me in this two points.  

Regards,

Hemanth.B

#SAPEmarsys #Emarsys 

View Entire Topic
SaravanaM
Participant

Dear Hemanth,

You can use the External Events to trigger transactional emails like Quotation creation and use the Events API to create automation programs and also the attributes within that event can be used to make decisions within the automation program and also to personalize the content as required.

Events:: External events – Emarsys

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Saravanakumar M