cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forms/Landing Pages with Contact-to-Account Relationships (Projections)?

hakan_kose
Contributor
0 Kudos

Greetings,

We have activated Contact-to-Account feature (switch) according to the guide here

In the guide, there are a number of restrictions mentioned. But I haven't seen any related to forms/landing pages?

We're using forms/landing pages in SAP Marketing Cloud. We also now would like to update/create relationship data based form/landing page submissions. But during form design, I don't see any input field object regarding Contact-to-Account feature. I see still the very same mapping objects listed there: Contact, Account, Interactions. How are we supposed to update/create relationship data according to new Contact-to-Account concept with forms/landing pages?

It looks like OData API CUAN_CONTENT_PAGE_RESULT_SRV is not enhanced with new concept capability either.

I have also looked influence portal but didn't come across any improvement request regarding this topic.

How are others still making the best of forms/landing pages when they activate this feature in the system? I'm wondering if I miss something. If not, then it really should be mentioned in the guide that we cannot use forms/landing pages for Contact-to-Account feature just like we are not able to use Lead Nurturing Streams and some other functionaliities alike.

Thanks in advance,

Best Regards,

Hakan Köse

View Entire Topic
andreasfranz
Advisor
Advisor

Hi Hakan,

currently Forms/Landing Pages do not support relationships at all, so this is not something specific to the n:m relationship-feature.

This is mainly because we believe that a customer should not directly "maintain" this kind of master-data

However: we are currently looking into a feature to support this kind of data collection.

best regards

Andreas Franz