cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error during massively "generic - sales set" articles migration with component information- FP12 CCO

npinzon
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi everybody,

I’ve been checking the brand-new feature with the migration process for type Generic and Sales set articles in the CCO Manager for FP12, which is cool, because in older versions there was no way to upload massively different type or articles but only standard ones, so everything should be done manually about those type of articles.

So, after downloading the default template for articles and making as many examples I could for generic or sales set objects with at least one component (as I’ve also tested trying to set more than one), I always got this error description: Line 1: entry has not been created due to bad formatting.

As the given example in the default template, I set in column 37 the restricted word Component and in the next one the Article Id of the related component, in this case that line was related to a generic object, but trying to understand how could be possible to upload more than one component I also tried to set per line the standard objects and in the column 37-38, Component and the “Father” component; all of the articles were already created in the CCO Manager, I tried to update them, but with 0 successful result in any case.

When I just try to make the process to upload information of each of these articles, I’m trying to relate some components information, I just erased the information set in the informed columns and they successfully upload, so I guess it’s a matter of how the information is set there for components information.

So, regarding to this and as I haven’t found any further information about it, I will deeply appreciate if you could give me a hint or an example of how should it be upload a Manual article with one or more than 2 components related to massively migrate information.

Thanks in advance,

Nasmiye PR.

npinzon
Participant

Dear all,

After setting up a Sap Global case, this functionality won’t be supported for generic/ sales set articles in FP12 or in a newer version to come, and as the creation is already an existing and successful feature, I’ve just created the improvement request through the CCO influence, with ID 275687, Support massive update of generic/sales set articles in CCO Manager up to FP12 and versions to come.

Please take a look at it and vote!

Improvement Request Details - Customer Influence (sap.com)

Kind regards,

Nasmiye PR.

View Entire Topic
andreas_1234
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Nasmiye

you can specify the keyword Component more than one time.

You have to specify the min and max value with 0.

In 2.12.02 you can not specify a pricelist for the import of generic or sales set items.

;F00014;110;STANDARD;Hamburger;Hamburger;;EA;N;N;A;;;;;;;;;;;;0.000000;0.000000;N;N;TaxCode;DE;A2;PriceList;1;3.5;EUR

;F00015;110;STANDARD;Cheeseburger;Cheeseburger;;EA;N;N;A;;;;;;;;;;;;0.000000;0.000000;N;N;TaxCode;DE;A2;PriceList;1;4.0;EUR

;S00003;110;GENERIC;Burger;Burger;;EA;N;N;A;;;;;;;;;;;;0.000000;0.000000;N;N;Component;F00014;0;0;Component;F00015;0;0

Regards

Andreas

npinzon
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Andreas,

Thanks a lot! So worked as a charm after setting the min and max values to 0 and taking out the pricelist information.

The only "strange" thing I found with the process is that works just fine during a creation of a new generic/sales-set object, but making an update process it always return me an error, even if it with the same file I use to create the object.

Exception [EclipseLink-4002] (Eclipse Persistence Services - 2.7.7.v20200504-69f2c2b80d): org.eclipse.persistence.exceptions.DatabaseException Internal Exception: com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerException: Infracción de la restricción UNIQUE KEY 'ARTICLEGROUP0'. No se puede insertar una clave duplicada en el objeto 'CCO.ARTICLEGROUP'. El valor de la clave duplicada es (117, <NULL>). Error Code: 2627

It would be nice just checking by, if you can replicate this same issue or it would be just a matter of mine.

Best regards,

Nasmiye PR.

andreas_1234
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Nasmiye,

I have tested it. It seems there is a problem.

Please open a ticket for this issue.

Regards

Andreas