Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lead Replication from SMC - Error: 'No business instance for logical system'

maximilianhaensler
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

we've updated the iFlow Replicate Lead with Business Partner Adress Information from SAP Marketing (version 2.2.3) within the integration package SAP Cloud for Customer Integration with SAP Marketing.

Since we've updated the iFlow we're struggling with Contact Leads (without an account relationship record) from SAP Marketing. The messages are getting processed correctly through CPI but run into application error in C4C.

The error message is: 'No business instance found for logical system'. I'm wondering why this error occurs as we did not make any changes in the C4C Business configuration. Account Leads from SAP Marketing are processed successfully in C4C. Does anyone of you know this error message regarding the Lead Replication from SAP Marketing?
I'll attach an incoming test payload of the C4C Web Service Message Monitoring for better understanding.
wsmv-00163eaa3c9c1eec89a1a2aec65e8828.xml

Thank you for your help.

Best regards,

Maximilian Hänsler

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member226
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is because the C4C system is unable to find determine a communication system based on "YMARKETING"(which is SenderParty-->InternalID) in the inbound payload.

To overcome this issue, pls make sure that you assign the same string in the "System Instance" section of the communication system in c4c.

I would also suggest the refer to https://help.sap.com/viewer/8868e7c0c9bb4d2985075675a42af948/LATEST/en-US/3fcd770cc4a84850b53688ae08... (refer to the table in point 4) where they explain exactly the same.

BR

maximilianhaensler
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi saurabh.kabra,

I've already checked the configuration of the communication system. I cannot determine an error in the current settings of C4C.

I'll attach screenshots out of the C4C configuration and also the payload details for SenderParty<InternalID.

Best regards,

Maximilian Hänsler

former_member226
Employee
Employee

Hmmm...Based on the snapshot that you attached, I personally see no reason why it should not work.

Nevertheless, as a last try, can you please try to delete the communication arrangement and again recreate...I vaguely remember that any changes made to the communication system will not reflect in the existing communication arrangement and will always need to reactivate/recreation of the communication arrangement.

If this also doesn't solve the issue then please contact SAP support.