cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[java] java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: ListableBeanFactory must not be null

0 Kudos

We migrate sap comerse from 6.4 to latest one 2205. we have exsiting.When i execute and updatesystem have error:

[java] java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: ListableBeanFactory must not be null

[java] at org.springframework.util.Assert.notNull(Assert.java:201) ~[spring-core-5.3.19.jar:5.3.19]

[java] at org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanFactoryUtils.beansOfTypeIncludingAncestors(BeanFactoryUtils.java:376) ~[spring-beans-5.3.19.jar:5.3.19]

[java] at de.hybris.platform.jmx.MBeanRegisterUtilities.refreshMBeans(MBeanRegisterUtilities.java:146) ~[coreserver.jar:?]

[java] at de.hybris.platform.jmx.MBeanRegisterUtilities.getRegisteredBeans(MBeanRegisterUtilities.java:124) ~[coreserver.jar:?]

[java] at de.hybris.platform.core.JMXBeanLoader.beforeTenantShutDown(JMXBeanLoader.java:105) ~[coreserver.jar:?]

[java] at de.hybris.platform.core.AbstractTenant.notifyTenantListenersBeforeShutdown(AbstractTenant.java:1355) ~[coreserver.jar:?]

[java] at de.hybris.platform.core.AbstractTenant.doShutdown(AbstractTenant.java:1036) ~[coreserver.jar:?]

[java] at de.hybris.platform.core.AbstractTenant.doShutDown(AbstractTenant.java:997) ~[coreserver.jar:?]

[java] at de.hybris.platform.core.Registry.destroy(Registry.java:325) ~[coreserver.jar:?]

[java] at de.hybris.platform.util.RedeployUtilities.shutdown(RedeployUtilities.java:65) ~[coreserver.jar:?]

[java] at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:833) ~[?:?]

[java] at de.hybris.platform.core.threadregistry.RegistrableThread.internalRun(RegistrableThread.java:134) ~[coreserver.jar:?]

[java] at de.hybris.platform.core.threadregistry.RegistrableThread.run(RegistrableThread.java:124) ~[coreserver.jar:?]

[java] WARN [ShutdownHookThread] [AbstractTenant] error notifying tenant listener : Cannot invoke "org.springframework.context.ApplicationContext.getBean(String)" because the return value of "de.hybris.platform.core.Registry.getCoreApplicationContext()" is null

[java] java.lang.NullPointerException: Cannot invoke "org.springframework.context.ApplicationContext.getBean(String)" because the return value of "de.hybris.platform.core.Registry.getCoreApplicationContext()" is null

Some sugesun point to license issue here. But this database run on old vesrion 6.4 without any issues . Even i execute ./license.sh -temp CPS_MYS for temp license have the same issue . No ware in log pointed out about license problem so i wondure mybe this is not case.

Coudl any1 please sugggest the resolution.

Regards,

mansurarisoy
Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you share whole log from the start command?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Hi

I have the same issue when upgrading to 2205 from 1811.

There's no log when the exception happened so it took me a while to trace the code and debug. And the root cause I found is that I have no jar for `javax.xml.soap.*` which is no longer included in java code since java 9 when creating the bean for class `org.springframework.ws.soap.saaj.SaajSoapMessageFactory` so the `java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError` was thrown.

So you can add the dependency to get the jar for that.

<dependency>
    <groupId>com.sun.xml.messaging.saaj</groupId>
    <artifactId>saaj-impl</artifactId>
    <version>1.5.0</version>
</dependency><br>
And then it should work.
Thanks
0 Kudos

Yes tjis is a log file updatesystemlog.txt

suhasprabhu57
0 Kudos

Hi @Ivaylo Stoilov were you able to find the cause , I'm also facing similar issue, Any suggestion would be helpful.