cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hybris 1811 to 2105 Upgrade Error

0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am triying to upgrade system from 1811 to 2105 with my data folder but I am getting below error. I tried below commands but none of them worked. Error is;

First:

Caused by: de.hybris.platform.servicelayer.dto.converter.ConversionException: Cannot convert facet search config

at de.hybris.platform.solrfacetsearch.converters.populator.DefaultFacetSearchConfigPopulator.populate(DefaultFacetSearchConfigPopulator.java:37) ~[solrfacetsearchserver.jar:?]

at de.hybris.platform.solrfacetsearch.converters.populator.DefaultFacetSearchConfigPopulator.populate(DefaultFacetSearchConfigPopulator.java:1) ~[solrfacetsearchserver.jar:?]

at de.hybris.platform.converters.impl.AbstractPopulatingConverter.populate(AbstractPopulatingConverter.java:64) ~[classes/:?]

at de.hybris.platform.converters.impl.AbstractConverter.convert(AbstractConverter.java:34) ~[classes/:?]

at de.hybris.platform.solrfacetsearch.config.cache.impl.DefaultFacetSearchConfigCacheValueLoader.load(DefaultFacetSearchConfigCacheValueLoader.java:47) ~[solrfacetsearchserver.jar:?]

Second:

Caused by: de.hybris.platform.jalo.JaloSystemException: no attribute SolrServerConfig.autoAddReplicas found

at de.hybris.platform.jalo.Item.getAccessorFor(Item.java:1277) ~[coreserver.jar:?]

at de.hybris.platform.jalo.Item.getAttribute(Item.java:1900) ~[coreserver.jar:?]

at de.hybris.platform.servicelayer.internal.model.impl.JaloPersistenceObject.readRawValue(JaloPersistenceObject.java:104) ~[coreserver.jar:?]

at de.hybris.platform.servicelayer.internal.converter.impl.ItemModelConverter.readSingleAttribute(ItemModelConverter.java:1431) ~[coreserver.jar:?]

And When I try to open hac; Jun 29, 2022 11:00:45 PM org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoaderBase checkStateForResourceLoading INFO: Illegal access: this web application instance has been stopped already. Could not load [com.hybris.cockpitng.core.spring.RequestOperationContextHolder]. The following stack trace is thrown for debugging purposes as well as to attempt to terminate the thread which caused the illegal access.java.lang.IllegalStateException: Illegal access: this web application instance has been stopped already. Could not load [com.hybris.cockpitng.core.spring.RequestOperationContextHolder]. The following stack trace is thrown for debugging purposes as well as to attempt to terminate the thread which caused the illegal access. at org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoaderBase.checkStateForResourceLoading(WebappClassLoaderBase.java:1440) at org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoaderBase.checkStateForClassLoading(WebappClassLoaderBase.java:1428) Jun 29, 2022 11:00:45 PM org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve invoke SEVERE: Servlet.service() for servlet [springmvc] in context with path [/hac] threw exception [Filter execution threw an exception] with root cause java.lang.IllegalStateException: Illegal access: this web application instance has been stopped already. Could not load [com.hybris.cockpitng.core.spring.RequestOperationContextHolder]. The following stack trace is thrown for debugging purposes as well as to attempt to terminate the thread which caused the illegal access. at org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoaderBase.checkStateForResourceLoading(WebappClassLoaderBase.java:1440)

Backoffice / HAC ans storefont is not accessible

I tried;
ant updatesystem ant clearOprhanedTypes and deleteSolrInstances
but issue is not resolved.
ant initialize is worked but I want to use my data folder.
Please help for the resolution.
Regards!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

mansurarisoy
Contributor

Check if SolrServerConfigModel has autoAddReplicas field defined. If not, try ant clean then ant all to ensure that the field is generated.

If that does not resolve the issue, try disabling solrserver extension (or maybe other solr related extensions) to prevent them to breaking the server opening.

Can you share the error you are getting when you try updatesystem? It is possible that some removed attributes from Solr may prevent Hybris to create new ones. You may need to manually delete these attributes (and may be deployments) from DB before executing updatesystem.

0 Kudos

Hello Mansur,

Thanks for the recommendations. My problem resolved following below steps.

1- As you mentioned; I checked my SolrServerConfigModel and the field autoAddReplicas has been defined. So I moved the next step.

2- I disabled below extensions from localextension.xml and then tried ant clean all && ./hybrisserver.sh and the server is up and running now. Thanks for the help. Then I fixed removed SolrServerConfigModel and opened extensions and run ant updatesystem. Problem is gone. Thanks a lot!

<!-- <extension name="solrserver" />-->
<!-- <extension name="solrfacetsearch" /> -->
<!--<extension name="backofficesolrsearch" />-->
<!--<extension name="solrfacetsearchbackoffice" /> -->