cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition Tab tables in Sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can anybody tell the tables of Condition Tab of Sales Order bec. i req. the pice per each and conditon types to be populated in the Smart Form.

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Binu,

Based on the included condition types and access sequences the condition tables vary with in your condition tables.

To see the condition tables you need to have the price analysis enables for IPC, so that you should be able to see the analysis button on conditions tab

Also there is a trace parameter enable in your su01 user account. If you don't have the access to su01 account, then ask the respective basis person to enter the following parameter into your used id :

Parameter name = PRC_TRACE, Parameter Value= X

<b>

Do not forget to reward if it helps</b>

Regards,

Paul Kondaveeti

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am able to see three buttons in Condition Tab they are Prices,Accesses and Conditon Rec..We are using CRM 5.0.

My point is where in which table the price and other conditions like material discount, customer discount etc. and net pice of the particular sales order are stored like CRMD_ORDERADM_H,CRMD_ORDERADM_I,CRMD_PRODUCT_I etc.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Access is the tab, which lets you navigate through all the access sequences of the pricing procedure.

Prices are stored into condition tables with CRM specific naming conventions. For example R/3 custom table A512 is available in CRM as CNCCRMPRCUS512 and R/3 standard table A089 is available in CRM as CNCCRMPRSAP089

To see all condition tables in CRM : IMG -> CRM -> Basic Functions -> Pricing -> Define Settings for Pricing -> Create Condition Tables

Also you can use se16 to see the required table.

Do not forget to reward if it helps,

Regards,

Paul Kondaveeti

i035338
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Binu,

If you want to find out the database tables that actually store the condition rate for different condition types,

1. After the creation of an Order(Service order etc.), navigate to the conditions tab of the item.

2. By default, you may be taken to the condition panel where in you can see the different conditons depending on the pricing procedure associated with your Order.

3. Click on 'Accesses' tab, If you have set 'PRC_RFC' parameter for your User ID (in transaction 'SU01') to 'X', then you should be able to see pricing analysis. If not, please set this parameter first. Re run the transaction.

4. Once you are able to see the pricing analysis, you can find that there's a condition_determination node under the Root node of analysis which would give the name and other details of your pricing procedure.

5. Beneath these pricing procedure details, you can find different nodes marked 'Step' and against each the description and name of the condition type and access sequence would be displayed. These are the different prices displayed in the 'Condition' Panel.

6. Expand every node named 'Step'; here, you may be able to find details of the condition type, step text, step success etc. You may also find that there is a child node marked 'Access'.

7. Against this child node, you can find the name of the database table that would store the condition rate details.

For ex: CNCCRMPRSAP001; Here Condition table name used for pricing is 'SAP001'

8. Using transaction SE16, you can find the different prices stored for the Conditon table 'SAP001'.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Pavithra

**PS: Please reward points if this helps