cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changes to a service request document is not reflecting in the change history block

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Changes to a particular activity of the Service Request is not reflecting in change history assignment block of the Service Request.

And I have checked in the standard tables CDHDR and CDPOS, there was no entry for date changed.

Please help me in fixing this issue.

Regards

Raj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member191572
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Enable the change document in the transaction type...otherwise change document will not be generated.

Regards

Gobi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gobi Krishnan,

Thank you for the reply.

But I have unchecked the check box( "No Change Documents" ) for the transaction type.

And the path where I unchecked is specified below,

SPRO->CRM->Transactions->Basic Settings->Define Transaction Types.

Under this for the required transaction type, I have activated "Change Document" by un-checking "No Change Documents" check box.

Please correct me if I'm doing anything wrong.

Regards

Rajashekar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajashekhar,

I may be jumping the train here but can you pin point on the exact change made & be sure if change  log/documents are activated for that object. As a reference,

Change Document - Technology Troubleshooting Guide - SCN Wiki

Rgds,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ravi,

Whenever changes made to Formal Answer activity of a "Customer Service Request" in CRM Web UI, changes are not reflecting in "Change History" Assignment Block of the CSR.

Usually Formal Answer activity is used for communicating a solution to the user.

Once the FA status is set to "Answered", ideally in the change history assignment block

NEW changed date and OLD date should be displayed.

But this changed entry is not reflecting in the CDHDR, CDPOS tables or in the change history block of the CSR in Web UI.