Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Attachment mandatory for particular business users only

dsolanki007
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

In C4C sales, can we make attachment mandatory in opportunity for some business users only?

I have made attachment tab mandatory in sales -- Opportunity for sales emp. and sales manager but now i want to make that non-mandatory for rest of the business users. Caw we do that in C4C? If yes, please suggest step.

Regards,

Dhaval Solanki

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

MJVEERHUIS
Contributor

Hi Dhaval,

I wonder how you have made the tab Attachments within the opportunities mandatory? can you please share that wit the community. 

Reason for my question: if you make something mandatory via Adaptation, you can add a rule based on the business role. So, you put the element mandatory, but only if the user has a certain business role.

CASE(MYUSERROLES() == "ROLE",true,

https://community.sap.com/t5/crm-and-cx-blogs-by-members/rules-and-validations-in-sap-c4c/ba-p/13522...

Kr.

MJ

dsolanki007
Explorer
0 Kudos
I have made Attachment tab mandatory with the use of SDK. I looking for the code/syntax to make attachment necessary for particular business users only.
dsolanki007
Explorer
0 Kudos
I have made Attachment tab mandatory with the use of SDK. I looking for the code/syntax to make attachment necessary for particular business users only with the use of SDK.