cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Additional Fields on Entity in CCO extenstions

0 Kudos

Hi,

I defined successfully an additional field for BusinessPartnerEntity in SAP Customer Checkout FP06.

How can I refer to this field in CCO extension in B1iF? I'd like to add some information while synchronizing BP records with SAP Business One.

Kind regards,

Radek

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

0 Kudos

The link below from Stephan Best's response dated 11/Oct/2018 is broken. What is the new URL please?

https://partneredge.sap.com/en/library/assets/products/cust_mng/scc/implement/tr_ug_scc_b1if_sampleu...

Thank you

bikash_bansal
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello radek.kowal,

If your question in answered correctly, kindly select the answer as "Right Answer". This helps others to follow and easily locate answers.

Regards,
Bikash Bansal
Product Owner - SAP Customer Checkout

bikash_bansal
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Radek,

I attached 2 screenshot about using the existing total 10 UDF. In these UDF, you can store information during sync and then they are also shown in the UI. This is more or less out of the box.

Any other additional fields that you create for customers, are not send to B1 by default. You will need to write a PlugIn using which you send these additional fields to B1 and then handle them accordingly in the B1if scenario.

If too much information is stored in additional fields this can lead to performance problem. All entities share the same additional fields table.
Another way is to create a new table and new synchronization Job using PlugIn. And these addtional address can be synced using that.

Hope that helps.

If your question in answered correctly, kindly select the answer as "Right Answer". This helps others to follow and easily locate answers.

Regards,
Bikash Bansal
Product Owner - SAP Customer Checkout

0 Kudos

Hi Bikash,

Basically I was thinking about the other way round: from SAP to CCO. Currently I can populate the udfs with no problems using the B1iF extensions, but I've no idea how to refer to additional fields. In my example I created additional field called 'ShipTo' on BusinessPartner entity. When I'm using extension on B1 to CCO direction (attached to 'sap.POS.FetchMaterialList_Output' extension point) I can save value to udfStringXL1 adding element with the same name in the atom0.

<CustomerList>
    <xsl:for-each select="/vpf:Msg/vpf:Body/vpf:Payload[./@Role='XS']/GetCustomerListResponse/CustomerList/Customer">
        <Customer>
            <udfStringXL1>
                <xsl:value-of select="/vpf:Msg/vpf:Body/vpf:Payload[./@id='atom1']/jdbc:ResultSets/jdbc:ResultSet/jdbc:Row[string(./jdbc:CardCode) = string($CardCode)]/jdbc:MyField"/>
            </udfStringXL1>
        </Customer>
    </xsl:for-each>
</CustomerList>

Is it possible to use the additional field in a similar way? In other words: what should I add to the atom0 (final) to save value to my additional field called 'ShipTo'?

Kind regards,

Radek

0 Kudos

Hi Stephan,

Thank you for your answer. Unfortunatelly it's not exactly what I meant. I'm well aware of using regular udf fields (udfString1, udfStringXL, udfDouble1 etc.) in CCO and B1iF extensions. My question is about using additional fields, not standard udfs. The reason for it is that the maximum size of udfStringXL is 255 and I'd like to save more data. In 'Configuration_Guide_SAP_CCO_EN.pdf' point 13 refers to 'Additional Fields'. I created the field and now I'd like to use it in B1iF extensions.

Just to give you a bit of a background: as far as I know CCO in current version does not allow to use more than 1 customer address. I'd like to be able to fetch all of the customer's shipping addresses and I'd like to do this during the regular customers' synchronization.

Kind regards,

Radek

stephan_best
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Radek,

please have a look into the partner edge and following documentation:

https://partneredge.sap.com/en/library/assets/products/cust_mng/scc/implement/tr_ug_scc_b1if_sampleu...

An example should be included.

Also here you can find helpful information:

https://answers.sap.com/questions/559843/udf-field-from-sap-b1-not-transferred-to-sap-cco-a.html

Hope that helps.

If this answer your question please rate the answer as correct answer and confirm the community entry.

thanks a lot and kind regards

Stephan