Career Corner Discussions
Join the conversation in the Career Corner group to ask career-related questions, find approaches to building skills, and seek career advancements.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SAP Community Downtime Scheduled for This Weekend

Suggestion Required

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

This is sudhakar. I am commerece graduate and i have 4 years experience in Finance in IT Industry. Now i am looking to do the SAP FICO certification. Please tell me good institution for certification and placement in chennai. The certification cost should be within 2 lakhs. I have experience in preliminary testing in finance modules in Peoplesoft Application and i am the end user in SAP ECC 6.0.

Thanks & Regards

Sudhakar

5 REPLIES 5

former_member222068
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sudhakar,

you can find SIEMENS OR GENOVATE in Chennai for certifications. I recommend SIEMENS.

Thanks & Regards,

Sankar Gelivi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try with any SAP authorized institute they will provide you all correct & useful training and certification but NOT placement, for placement you have to do all the extra things.

leelamohan_kavali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sudhakar,

Kindly follow below links i think it will help you

http://www.citehr.com/202911-sap-authorized-training-siemens-advanced-abap.html

http://scn.sap.com/thread/1381947

still do you have any doubts kindly let me know,

Yours

Mohan

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can go for certification in Siemens, But I don't think it will be within 2 Lacks.

You can Google it yourself, you will get a list of all institute for SAP training.

Just call to there and ask for every details,

FICO is very good module.

As my experience you can call to In-focus Technology, I hope their charge will be within 1 lack.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

As  all the people explained  ,

You can  go  for siemens  and genovate .

Once  you are certified ,u will have  more opportunities and also  u have  experience  as  a  end user .

But after the completion of certification , you have  to do  R & D in all aspects , then only you will be  get a  job .