Career Corner Discussions
Join the conversation in the Career Corner group to ask career-related questions, find approaches to building skills, and seek career advancements.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

is CRm is a good option for me..??

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi, I am an electrical engineer and have 3years electrical sales experience in India and have 7 years same electrical project sales experience in Australia. Last 7 years I worked in various roles from sales engineer to area sales manager. Now I am trying to switch my career towars SAP CRM. As I have very little knowledge on SAP SD module, so jump on  SAP CRM module straight away, would be the best option for me..??? what you think...?? and in the job market as I have nearly 10 years experience in Sales area, would it be added advantage for me or it would be treated as an over qualified or over experience guy..?? on top of that, now I based in India, but I have dual citizen ( IND + OZ) status, that would be also a postive point for me.. for any Indian company?? need an option from you..friends...Thanks.

1 REPLY 1

0 Kudos

Hi,

It would be good option to move to SAP CRM. But it might me difficult to just make a switch to CRM since you don't have work experience in that. So it might be better you get into SAP SD and while on the job, try grabbing the opportunity to work in CRM domain and then slowly moving to CRM completey if you find it interesting.

Thanks & Best Regards,

Leon