Career Corner Discussions
Join the conversation in the Career Corner group to ask career-related questions, find approaches to building skills, and seek career advancements.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Guidance for my career

Hi memebersAm Prasant kumar.i have compeleted my B.tech in biotechnology.With that i have a distance BBA (Bachelor in business administration).I dont have any work experience.I want to build my career in SAPCan any one please guide me in this.I dont ...

regarding job

As i am b.tech ece 2011 pass out i want to do sap module pls suggest me which sap module is better for me and i am not confident with technical side pls suggest mewhich course is better?which is having good opportunities?

Interview Questions

Hello experts,Can some one please share with me some interview questions for SAP HCM functional Consultant . Like scenarios and common questions. I have 3 years of experience.RegardsMohinder

Need Suggestion

Hi I am SAP FI certified. i have 4 years of experience accounts. Now i offered to join implementation project with some conditions as follows1. No payment for first three months.2. After three months i will be paid Rs 10000 Should i join the company?...

Resolved! Hi

Hi, this is Girish, i have done a SAP FICO course with a local institution. I want to know what s the difference between learning from an institution and real time working? what are the steps involved in real time implementation? Can anybody help me?...

Resolved! SAP SD certified fresher

Hello everyone,I am a software engineer with 2 years of IT experience and one year of Sales experience. I did SAP SD certification in MAY 2013. I am eagerly looking for a job. due to current market situation we r not getting any interview calls. But ...

Career in SAP

hi ,     I need help from all you friends to help me chose or at least give some idea in the direction i should move.I am a pl/sql developer having exp of 2 years. I want to make Carrier in SAP. I have had a little searching and discussion with frien...

Resolved! SAP ABAP to SAP BI

Hello,I have total experience of 3 years in SAP out of which 2 years is in ABAP and 1 year is in BI. I wanted to move into BI and at the same time wanted to switch to another company, what career scope do I have with 1 year in BI. My main concern is ...

Resolved! Query on SAP BW

1) How many tables are created behind when you create characteristics of key figure in sap bw2) what is precaution have to take when doing implementation SAP BW project

SAP EWM Functional Resource

Hi All,I am a fresher (M.C.A.) and have started my career in SAP EWM Functional Resource for one of the Reputed MNC.As I am not aware of SAP Carrer path can you please help me in this.I have the below questions in my mind.1) As I am from technical ba...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.

Top kudoed authors