Beginner Corner Blog Posts
Share your stories, ideas, and insights here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
David_Chaviano
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Note: The self-study portion of the digital skills initiative is coming to an end.

• Application texts can be submitted here until November 4, 2024.
  • Your learning must be completed by December 1, 2024, and a screenshot of completion together with your SAP Community username must be submitted to digitalskills@sap.com by this day at the latest.
  • We will process your request and send you your redemption code by December 20, 2024 at the latest.
  • You must redeem your code in the training shop by December 31, 2024, but can schedule your exam for any date in the following 12 months  (December 31, 2025 at the latest.)

Hello there and thank you for your interest in the digital skills initiative by SAP Learning!

The digital skills initiative is intended to help those who are generally considered to be underrepresented in the technology industry get a kick start in their careers within the SAP Ecosystem.

The definition of people considered to be underrepresented in the technology industry varies by geographic location. However, we can provide the following guideline to help you understand the sort of people we are looking to support with this initiative:

• Military veterans and their spouses, family and caregivers
    • Women
    • Single parents
    • People who are physically disabled or neurodivergent
    • People in remote or underserved locations that may be not have access to the same economic opportunities as their urban or more privileged counterparts 
    • Minorities who may not have equal opportunity in their geographic location 
    • First generation college students
    • People looking to switch their careers mid-life

If you identify as a person in one or several of these categories, the digital skills initiative might be for you. The final prerequisite is a willingness to learn more about SAP and to undergo the rigors of studying for SAP Certification.

Here are the next steps on how to proceed:

Step 1 – Create an SAP Account

You will need an SAP account to track your studies and take a certification exam. Watch the demo in this blog for help on how to do that. Please use the same email address that you intend on registering with the digital skills initiative.

Also be sure to join the beginner corner as demonstrated in the demo – this is how you can reach out and ask questions.

Step 2 - Let us know you are interested

Either leave a comment below or start a discussion in the beginner corner stating a clear interest in participating in the digital skills initiative. Feel free to include a bit about yourself like academic / professional background and why you feel you are a good fit to the program. We will send you a registration link to the initiative via direct message. Please ensure private messaging is enabled on your profile.

Another key reason for this step is if you need help with part of a learning journey that you selected (in step 4 below), you can come back here (the beginner corner) to ask for help.

Step 3 – Make sure you have context

We have a long blog available attempting to explain the whole "learning SAP" process from beginning to certification. Take from it what you need to ensure getting certified in SAP is worth the effort to you.

Step 4 - Begin studying

Pick a learning journey that best fits your interests which also leads to a certification. Any learning journey and any exam is covered by this program. Study it to completion, then send a screenshot of the completion & your SAP Community username to digitalskills@sap.com  before 1 December 2024.

Step 5 – Receiving your certification attempt

After your learning journey completion is sent to digitalskills@sap.com, please give us some time to process your request. You will receive a redemption code for your SAP certification attempt as soon as we can get one to you.

Please redeem the code ASAP when you receive it. You can schedule the actual exam up to six month after redemption.

Step 6 - Schedule your exam

Check out our blog on how to schedule your SAP Certification exam.

Step 7 - Explore Career Options

Check out the career corner

We wish you the best of luck in your learning journey! Leave a comment below if you have any questions.

Regards,

David

1,866 Comments
Krishviswa27
Newcomer

Hello @David_Chaviano 

My Name is Krishnamoorthy Viswanathan from India . Basically from the beginning of my Career to till now, as I was been a End user of SAP, So in order to Progress my Career further in to a Consultant level, So I am planning to Utilize the SAP learning Website and  I have Completed one course.

I have completed the Course - Implementing SAP S/4HANA Cloud Public Edition, Sourcing and Procurement

Krishviswa27_0-1715080706807.png

and also exploring other course as well - Configuring SAP Ariba Procurement.

I came to know about the digital skills initiative by SAP and also looking to explore more Courses under SAP Learning. Also looking for a Free Certification attempt by Converting my learning attempt to a Certification.

Kindly Consider to provide a attempt so that I can utilize in any of the above course that I mentioned above.

Regards,

Krishnamoorthy Viswanathan

David_Chaviano
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Thanks to everyone who shared a bit about themselves and their interest in the digital skills initiative. Invites sent out as of 07 May!

AliEski
Discoverer

hello @David_Chaviano ,

i have 10+ years of management experience in hospitality as an engineer and as exactly stated in the learning page I am willing to switch my job and pursue a career in engineering(mechanical). no doubt that SAP skills have a key role in this process so I can use my experience in a new field I am also used to. that is why I am seriously interested in learning SAP and get certified. thank you for your support and efforts in advance.

mayur_marwah
Discoverer

Hi @David_Chaviano 

I am writing to you regarding the Digital skills initiative program.

I identify myself as a ‘People in remote or underserved locations that may not have access to the same economic opportunities as their urban or more privileged counterparts’ and I understand that this program is initiated to support my community. I have completed my learning journey in  ‘Discovering Extended Warehouse Management with SAP S/4HANA’ and would like to take the certification attempt for – ‘SAP Certified Application Associate - Extended Warehouse Management with SAP S/4HANA’.

image001.png

Regards,

Mayur Marwah

Shruthi2802
Discoverer

Hello @David_Chaviano ,

I'm Shruthi, a recent graduate with a background in data analysis. I'm eager to transition into SAP and pursue certification in S4 HANA - Sourcing and Procurement.

While I lack direct SAP experience, I bring analytical skills and a strong work ethic. This certification would not only enhance my understanding but also open doors to new career opportunities.

I hope you will consider my application for the free certification in SAP S4 HANA-Sourcing and Procurement. Your support would be invaluable as I embark on this journey in SAP.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Warm regards,

Shruthi

maicoreb2
Discoverer

Hello! I am Maria.

A few years ago, my job in finance operations was jeopardized due to layoffs and department re-organizations. I decided to learn data analytics to future-proof my career. Currently, I have relocated to Canada as a full-time student studying analytics while working part-time at a retail shop. I saw this opportunity and discovered I am good fit for the program as I identify into below categories:
- Woman
- Minorities who may not have equal opportunity in their geographic location
- People looking to switch their careers mid-life

Should I be chosen for the program, I will be grateful and make every effort to maximize this opportunity. I am willing to learn more about SAP and to undergo the rigors of studying for SAP Certification (SAP Certified Associate - Data Analyst - SAP Analytics Cloud).

huongthaotran
Newcomer

Dear @David_Chaviano,

I am a SAP FICO Consultant from Vietnam. I've been working in SAP FICO for more than 2 years now. I identified as a person for this certification because I am a women, first generation college graduate in my family, People in remote or underserved locations that may be not have access to the same economic opportunities as their urban or more privileged counterparts, 

I really love working with SAP because it helps businesses improve their processes. It's amazing to see how technology can make such a big difference. I want to keep learning and growing in this field to have a great career.

I'm eager to take a free certification attempt because I believe it will help me learn more and become even better at what I do. I know that the world of technology is always changing, and I want to stay up-to-date with the latest advancements.I am grateful for this opportunity and excited about the possibilities ahead. Thank you for considering my application for the free certification attempt.

Thanks & Regards,

Louis_Lo
Discoverer

Hello @David_Chaviano,

I am Louis from Hong Kong and would like to transit my career as a SAP consultant. Despite having worked as a consultant of another CRM software for several years, I am eager to explore new opportunities and paths in the SAP domain.

I identified myself as a member of following categories

Therefore, I kindly request your support in providing me with the opportunity to attempt certification of "SAP Certified Associate - Integration Developer". I am confident that acquiring these certifications will not only benefit me personally but also enable me to make meaningful contributions to our team and the broader SAP community.

Thank you for providing this opportunity to learn and enhance more in SAP.

Regards,
Louis Lo

Snigdha
Discoverer

Hello @David_Chaviano ,

As a woman in tech (and Restarting my career after a significant gap), I am excited about the opportunity to participate in the digital skills initiative. Through the learning courses, I have taken the time to further develop my skills in SAP and I am looking forward to learning further and get certified (preferably in SAP ABAP Core or in SAP S/4 HANA FICO) . Please consider my application for the same.

Thanks much for this opportunity,
Snigdha.

Lanlapie
Discoverer

Hello @David_Chaviano ,

Really excited to find out this news. Thanks for your kind to our community.

I have already completed the course Exploring Functions and Innovation in SAP S/4HANA Sourcing and Procurement and mailed the completion screenshot to digitalskills@sap.com around 2 weeks ago but I still haven’t received the redemption code for SAP certification attempt. Will there be any update soon? I hope to get a free certification from this post. 

Please kindly consider my application and help me on my learning journey.

Thank You

satadas30
Explorer

Hi @David_Chaviano ,

I am a SAP ABAP Developer planning to switch career as an SAP Implementation Consultant as I have been recently laid off from my previous role.

Thanks 

MZeissel
Newcomer

Hello @David_Chaviano ,

I am a USAF Veteran, currently in the middle of a career change. I am wanting to learn SAP technology to expand my skills and open up more growth within my career.

NiteeshReddy
Explorer
 Hello David

I am a SAP EWM Consultant expertise in both Sourcing and procurement with 2.3 years of professional IT experience .I Identify as a person for the certification  C_S4EWM which will boost my career, level of expertise and confidence. Identifying as a member of below categories

• People in remote or underserved locations that may be not have access to the same economic opportunities as their urban or more privileged counterparts 

I really love working with SAP because it helps businesses improve their processes. It's amazing to see how technology can make such a big difference. I want to keep learning and growing in this field to have a great career.

I'm eager to take a free certification attempt because I believe it will help me learn more and become even better at what I do. I know that the world of technology is always changing, and I want to stay up-to-date with the latest advancements.I am grateful for this opportunity and excited about the possibilities ahead. Hopefully you will consider my profile for the free certification attempt and with reference to step 2 please send the registration link .

Thanks & Regards,

NiteeshReddy.

SwathiPramod
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi @David_Chaviano ,

It's been two months now that I got the campaign code but it throws some error and I haven't been able to redeem it. 

Kindly help. 

Thanks and Regards,

Swathi

David_Chaviano
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi @SwathiPramod - Sorry to hear about the trouble there. Did you reach out to the local shop support team as directed in the code email? What did they say?

Invites sent out as of 14 May 2024

ThuHang
Newcomer

Hi David_Chaviano,
I'm from Vietnam.
I'm an SAP MM Functional Consutant (ECC).
I want to upskill myself in SAP technology and to study SAP rigorously and get a new job opportunity.
I hope you will consider my application for the free certification in SAP S4 HANA.
Thanks a Lot!
Regards,

NiteeshReddy
Explorer
0 Kudos

he

Akshay_Mane
Newcomer

Hi @David,

Thanks for this wonderful opportunity.

I have completed certification course and already sent a mail for voucher.

I am applicable in "People looking to switch their careers mid-life" category.

Thanks,

Akshay Mane.

SangPhamThe
Newcomer

Hello @David_Chaviano 

I am an Senior Student and I am also willing to learn more about SAP and to undergo the rigors of studying for SAP Certification. I have learnt about SAP at my University and I awaiting my certification attempt

Thank you

Sang

Hello David,

I am a SAP EWM Consultant expertise in both Sourcing and procurement with 2.3 years of professional IT experience I Identify as a person for the certification C_S4EWM which will boost my career, level of expertise and confidence. Identifying as a member of below categories

I'm eager to take a free certification attempt because I believe it will help me learn more and become even better at what I do. I know that the world of technology is always changing, and I want to stay up-to-date with the latest advancements.I am grateful for this opportunity and excited about the possibilities ahead. Hopefully you will consider my profile for the free certification attempt and with reference to step 2 please send the registration link.

Thanks & Regards,

NiteeshGadhireddy.

David_Chaviano
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Invites sent out as of 16 May 2024. Thanks for your interest everyone.

Huongtran
Newcomer

Dear @David_Chaviano,

I'm Huong. I had the opportunity to work on the SAP system as a SAP FICO consultant. I really love working with SAP.

I am willing to learn more about SAP and to undergo the rigors of studying for SAP Certification.

I have finished the course in the learning journey: “Explore Integrated Business Processes in SAP S/4HANA”

Huongtran_0-1715939943747.png

I hope you will consider my application for the free certification attempt.

**REMOVED BY MODERATION**

Thank you so much.

DuyThanhDao
Discoverer

Hi @David_Chaviano 

My name is Duy Thanh Dao, i'm from Vietnam, currently a graduate student majoring in Computer Science. In the last 2 years, I realized I have a strong passion for SAP.
With the desire to improve my knowledge and professional skills in the SAP field and a long time of studying and researching, I was advised to take the "Explore Integrated Business Processes in SAP S/4HANA" course for beginners. Therefore, I am writing this application to request a free voucher to take one SAP Global certification exam.
Participating in this course not only helps me develop myself but also has the opportunity to work at companies that use ERP SAP.
I commit to effectively use the knowledge from the course to bring the best value to the company and the community.
We look forward to receiving support from you.
Sincere thanks and best regards!

Wait for you.
------------------------
Duy Thanh Dao
+84907678234
duythanhdaoct@gmail.com

sindymike2024
Newcomer

Dear @David_Chaviano,

Firstly, I would like to thank you for spreading the word and encouraging the community to keep learning and growing.

Now I'm learning about SAP MM and I have been a beginner for SAP MM for 4 months.

I am delighted to express my strong interest in participating in the digital skills initiative by SAP Learning! It would be rather exciting and fulfilling for me to be able to upskill by getting certification in the module and furthering my growth as a MM consultant. Eager to hear back and be considered for the digital skills initiative.

I appreciate your attention to this matter and look forward to your response.

Thank you for your support.
sontt
Explorer

Dear David

Thank you for the opportunity
I am studying SD - SAP (TS462), I hope you will support me with a free exam certificate.

Thank You.

Manert
Discoverer

Is the Abap backend developer exam eligible for the free certificate

Thaonguyen16940
Discoverer

Hello David,

I am a 22 year old woman who just graduated from college. I am the first generation in my family to have the opportunity to go to college. 

After graduating, I encountered many difficulties when the Vietnamese labor market had many obstacles for newcomers like me. I was exposed to SAP when I was in my third year of university, and I believe that digital transformation will be a breakthrough in Vietnam in the future when the labor market gradually recovers. I firmly believe that achieving SAP certification will promote my career development and bring me attractive job opportunities in the future.

Thank you for this wonderful opportunity, 

Thao.

kmitl
Newcomer
0 Kudos

Hello @David_Chaviano,

Really excited to find out this news. Thanks for your kind to our community.

I have already completed the course around 2 months and mailed the completion screenshot to digitalskills@sap.com  but I still haven’t received the redemption code for SAP certification attempt. Will there be any update soon?

Please kindly consider my application and help me for the attempt

Thank you

Ryan_Pham
Discoverer

Hi @David_Chaviano,

My name is Ryan and I am currently an ERP consultant of a local ERP product of a consultant firm. I am pursuing to become of SAP consultant in next few years, I think this opportunity would be an amazing way to start me on a new career as an SAP solution designer.

I believe this digital skills initiative is an excellent opportunity to give back and assist others in taking the first step toward transforming their lives. While I am committed to staying motivated in my own learning, I find it even more crucial to pledge to pass on my knowledge and experience, helping to educate others when the opportunity arises.

Thank you for this wonderful opportunity.

Ryan

serena1789
Newcomer

Hi there!

I'm Serena and I'm a female software consultant from Malaysia. This initiative by SAP for Women has caught my attention and I'd like to apply for this initiative. This initiative will help me to certify myself in various areas in SAP like Integration and ABAP Cloud. In addition, this would help to strengthen my credibility within the industry. Also, I hope to be able to use the skills I've gained through the certification learning to help share my knowledge with my peers. Thank you and hope to hear back from the team 🙂

Bens_15
Newcomer

Hi @David_Chaviano 

I am a women and I do not have as many privileges' and economic hardships have kept me behind and look forward to be in this SAP Digital Initiatives Program for myself and my organization growth - ready for new challenges and acquire market relevant certifications which is globally recognized and will give me new wings to explore new opportunities !

I am very interested in digital skills initiative as it will give me an identity and help enhance my skills further in SAP . I have been very hardworking and upskilling myself with the resources I had but in today's world that isn't enough and a certification is required in order to establish identity which is globally recognized and looking forward for a free SAP certification attempt .

I hope to hear from you soon.

Regards, Benaifer

vcint89
Newcomer

Hi David,

I am an EDI specialist with 15 years experience working with EDI interfaces within supply chain management environments. I fall under the following categories: 1. Women and 2. People looking to switch their careers mid-life

I hope to become an SD and EDI Functional Analyst.  Thank you for this opportunity to achieve certification. The Digital Skills Initiative is an amazing idea!  Kudos! 

Regards,

Veronica

RemonFrancis
Explorer

Hello @David_Chaviano,

I am Remon 'SAP ABAP consultant' from Egypt, a recent graduate with a Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering and I have been working as SAP ABAP consultant for 8 months now. I am writing to express my keen interest in pursuing a career as a SAP ABAP consultant and my desire to have free certification attempt at the begin of my career.

My academic background in computer engineering has instilled in me a strong foundation in programming principles and problem-solving methodologies. This foundation, coupled with my enthusiasm for SAP ABAP's potential to optimize business processes, motivates me to embark on this path.

Earning my SAP ABAP certification is a pivotal step in achieving my professional aspirations. The free exam attempt presents an exceptional opportunity to demonstrate my acquired knowledge and commitment to this field.

Beyond certification, I am eager to actively engage with the SAP Community. I firmly believe in the value of collaborative learning and knowledge-sharing. I am enthusiastic about contributing to discussions and gaining valuable insights from experienced professionals within the community.

Sincerely,

Remon Francis

savitha_savi
Explorer

I'm a SAP Fiori technical consultant from India. I've been working in SAP Fiori development for 2 years now. I identified as a person for this certification because I am a women, first generation college graduate in my family, People in remote or underserved locations that may be not have access to the same economic opportunities as their urban or more privileged counterparts, Minorities who may not have equal opportunity in their geographic location.

I'm eager to take a free certification attempt because I believe it will help me learn more and become even better at what I do. I know that the world of technology is always changing, and I want to stay up-to-date with the latest advancements.I am grateful for this opportunity and excited about the possibilities ahead. Thank you for considering my application for the free certification attempt.

NiteeshReddy
Explorer

Hello @David_Chaviano ,

Hope you had a good vacation!...

Thanks for providing the certificate attempt and taken exam on May 25th of this month had cleared exam with 74%, not only clearing the exam it has boosted my confidence level. Very recently got an interview call of top MNC in india. Once again Thank you so much for providing the opportunity.

If there is a chance to provide another certificate attempt for the Implementation SAP S/4HANA Cloud Public Edition Sourcing and Procurement too would be so much helpful and cherished please let me know if it is possible?

Thanks Again!...

Best Regards,

NiteeshReddy.

ahm007
Explorer

Hello @David_Chaviano 

I identify as a person in the below categories:

I am willing to learn more about SAP and to undergo the rigors of studying for SAP Certification.

PragathiM
Discoverer

Hello David,

My name is Pragathi and I am an SAP ABAP developer from India. I am writing to express my strong interest in participating in the SAP Digital Skills Initiative. As a middle-aged woman with four years of hands-on experience in SAP ABAP development, I am keen to expand my skills and explore new career growth opportunities through this esteemed program.

In addition to my technical skills, I bring a strong analytical mindset, a collaborative approach, and a dedication to achieving excellence in every project I undertake. I am excited about the opportunity to join the SAP Digital Skills Initiative and further my career with an SAP certification. Thank you for considering my application. I look forward to the next steps and am eager to start this transformative journey.

odionsd
Discoverer

Dear @David_Chaviano 

My name is Odion, and I am an accountant based in Nigeria with a deep passion for leveraging technology to drive business efficiency. I am writing to express my enthusiastic interest in the SAP Digital Skills Program

I hold a Bachelor's degree in Accounting from The University of Lagos and over the past 4 years, I have gained extensive experience working in various accounting roles. My professional journey has equipped me with a robust understanding of financial management, reporting, and compliance. However, I recognize the growing importance of digital transformation in the finance sector and am eager to expand my expertise in this area.

The SAP Digital Skills Program presents a remarkable opportunity for me to acquire cutting-edge skills in SAP software, which I believe is essential for driving innovation and efficiency in today's dynamic business environment. My strong analytical skills, attention to detail, and commitment to continuous learning make me a good fit for this program. I am particularly excited about the prospect of integrating SAP's powerful tools into my workflow to enhance financial processes and decision-making.

I am confident that participating in this program will not only bolster my technical capabilities but also enable me to contribute more effectively to my organization and the broader accounting community.

Thank you for considering my application. I am looking forward to the possibility of joining this transformative program and contributing to its success.

CMHoag
Discoverer

Hello @David_Chaviano, my name is Chris and I am a US Military Veteran who is disabled and neurodivergent. I currenlty work for a large consulting firm and would like to upskill with some SAP certifications through this program. Please let me know how I can complete the registraton process, how many course I can take and how to take my exams for ceritifcation please. Thank you! 

- Thank you, 

Chris

David_Chaviano
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi Folks,

Sorry for the delay - the next set of invites have been sent out.

@CMHoag -  Great to see a fellow veteran here. Welcome!

@NiteeshReddy  - I'm afraid we generally provide only one attempt per person. Those who can post a blog here sharing useful insights from your study journey that other newcomers can benefit from can get another attempt. (No LLM-generated text please. 😄)

@Manert - Yes it is!

Ahmed_Gamal
Newcomer
0 Kudos

hello  @David_Chaviano 

I am Ahmed Gamal, and I am from Cairo 

I have finished exploring sap/s4hana sales,

I kindly request your assistance in providing the necessary exam voucher to facilitate my registration,

I am grateful for your consideration of my request.

Regards 

NiteeshReddy
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello @David_Chaviano and My fellow SAP learner's 

Hope this Blog/Post will be helpful to Both beginner's and Professionals in SAP.

First of All, I want to sincerely express my vote of thanks to @David_Chaviano and SAP Team for creating such a beautiful programme  Digital Skills Initiative and creating awareness in SAP community how useful it can be for the career growth.

Learning Journey in my point of view -

How it started - I am SAP professional User and having professional IT experience of 2.3 years been laid off on last year of November, not able immediately grab a job in search of it I concluded to sharpen my skills and do some certifications started doing some research directly from SAP websites where we can learn the subject from A to Z, but certification cost & sap learning hub access are unaffordable for me at that point of time again back to the search engine just typed "SAP Free Certification" immediately got to know about Digital Skills Initiative programme have through the guided steps provided by David that is my initial of my learning.

How Digital Skills Initiative Changed My Confidence levels - 

My expertise are in SAP Material Management so I want to sharpen my skills in that Area in search for the learning path picked up SAP S/4HANA Cloud Public Edition Sourcing and Procurement would be a brain Stromer. It helped me to increase my skills in SAP MM topics like inventory management, procurement life cycle, consumption-based planning, invoice verification, Material requirement planning and integrations with cross functional modules like FI, SD, PP, QM. Finally, I have completed all my learning and dropped a mail to digitalskills@sap.com with completed learning path screen shot requesting for certificate attempt and boom! got my free certification voucher scheduled exam with priority given my best attempt cleared the exam with 74% and got my certification (C_TS452_2022) very recently with joys & tears and attaching my certificate for your reference.

Study Sources of my learning journey -

1. SAP Learning Hub (Paid) - SAP S/4HANA - Sourcing and Procurement- loading... | SAP Help Portal

Before Selecting the learning path, please categorize yourself in these two- application operational (support projects), application development (implementation projects) I urge to take both because you will know end to end.

2. SAP Learning (Free) (Application Operational) - Exploring Functions and Innovation in SAP S/4HANA Sourcing and Procurement

3. SAP learning (Free) (Application Development) - Implementing SAP S/4HANA Cloud Public Edition, Sourcing and Procurement

4. SAP Press books much need for deep studying (Paid) - Materials Management (MM) with SAP S/4HANA | Book and E-Book - by SAP PRESS (sap-press.com)

5. Open SAP (free unlimited) - SAP S/4HANA UX for Business and Functional Experts | openSAP

Third party to refer - 

Udemy - SAP MM Training - in Plain English | Udemy.

For Beginners -

Udemy - SAP Simplified for Absolute Beginners | Udemy

Udemy - SAP S/4HANA Training - in Plain English | Udemy

Coursera - SAP Technology Consultant Professional Certificate | Coursera

SAP Learning (free) - Executing Business Processes in SAP S/4HANA Utilities

But I would urge my fellow SAP learners to use sap websites like SAP Learning hub, SAP Press, Open SAP a fantastic platform you can learn free of cost in end your confidence level boosts up in a full end to end framework. Please take SAP sample exam before taking main exam and do practice multiple choice questions from third party websites.

Pros and Cons of Digital Skills Initiative Programme -

Pros - 

1. Development in career growth.

2. Able to take the interview with confidence and show your expertise.

3. Career Advancement and Structured Learning Path

4. SAP Community advantage - I even don't know before entering into the digital Skills Initiative programme we can use a community this effective where your doubts can be clarified and solution for errors during your project implementation can be found.

5. Free Certification 😎 a solid add - on

Cons -

There are no cons in this programme only benefits and advantages is the add on

Suggestions -

If I want to give a suggestion it will be out of line but, if possible I would urge SAP team to provide free SAP press books and sap learning hub professional edition subscriptions free by conducting similar event like digital Skills Initiative .

Once again Thanks for giving this incredible opportunity @David_Chaviano and SAP Team.

Best Regards,

NiteeshReddy.

NiteeshReddy_0-1716993461535.png

NiteeshReddy
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello @David_Chaviano and My fellow SAP learner's

Hope this Blog/Post will be helpful to Both beginner's and Professionals in SAP.

First of All, I want to sincerely express my vote of thanks to @David_Chaviano and SAP Team for creating such a beautiful programme Digital Skills Initiative and creating awareness in SAP community how useful it can be for the career growth.

Learning Journey in my point of view 

How it started - I am SAP professional User and having professional IT experience of 2.3 years been laid off on last year of November, not able immediately grab a job in search of it I concluded to sharpen my skills and do some certifications started doing some research directly from SAP websites where we can learn the subject from A to Z, but certification cost & sap learning hub access are unaffordable for me at that point of time again back to the search engine just typed "SAP Free Certification" immediately got to know about Digital Skills Initiative programme have through the guided steps provided by David that is my initial of my learning.

How Digital Skills Initiative Changed My Confidence levels -

My expertise are in SAP Material Management so I want to sharpen my skills in that Area in search for the learning path picked up #SAP S/4HANA Cloud for Sourcing and Procurement would be a brain Stromer. It helped me to increase my skills in SAP MM topics like inventory management, procurement life cycle, consumption-based planning, invoice verification, Material requirement planning and integrations with cross functional modules like FI, SD, PP, QM. Finally, I have completed all my learning and dropped a mail to digitalskills@sap.com with completed learning path screen shot requesting for certificate attempt and boom! got my free certification voucher scheduled exam with priority given my best attempt cleared the exam with 74% and got my certification (C_TS452_2022) very recently with joys & tears and attaching my certificate for your reference.

Study Sources of my learning journey -

1. SAP Learning Hub (Paid) - SAP S/4 Hana Sourcing and procurement - loading... | SAP Help Portal 

Before Selecting the learning path, please categorize yourself in these two- application operational (support projects), application development (implementation projects) I urge to take both because you will know end to end.

2. SAP Learning (Free) (Application Operational) - Exploring Functions and Innovation in SAP S/4HANA Sourcing and Procurement

3. SAP learning (Free) (Application Development) - Implementing SAP S/4HANA Cloud Public Edition, Sourcing and Procurement

4. SAP Press books much need for deep studying (Paid) -Materials Management (MM) with SAP S/4HANA | Book and E-Book - by SAP PRESS (sap-press.com)

5. Open SAP (free unlimited) -SAP S/4HANA UX for Business and Functional Experts | openSAP

Third party to refer -

Udemy - SAP MM Training - in Plain English | Udemy

For Beginners-

Udemy - SAP Simplified for Absolute Beginners | Udemy

Udemy - SAP S/4HANA Training - in Plain English | Udemy

Coursera - SAP Technology Consultant Professional Certificate | Coursera

SAP Learning (free) - Executing Business Processes in SAP S/4HANA Utilities

But I would urge my fellow SAP learners to use sap websites like SAP Learning hub, SAP Press, Open SAP a fantastic platform you can learn free of cost in end your confidence level boosts up in a full end to end framework. Please take SAP sample exam before taking main exam and do practice multiple choice questions from third party websites.

Pros and Cons of Digital Skills Initiative Programme -

Pros -

1. Development in career growth.

2. Able to take the interview with confidence and show your expertise.

3. Career Advancement and Structured Learning Path

4. SAP Community advantage - I even don't know before entering into the digital Skills Initiative programme we can use a community this effective where your doubts can be clarified and solution for errors during your project implementation can be found.

5. Free Certification 😎 a solid add - on

Cons -

There are no cons in this programme only benefits and advantages is the add on

Suggestions -

If I want to give a suggestion it will be out of line but, if possible I would urge SAP team to provide free SAP press books and sap learning hub professional edition subscriptions free by conducting similar event like Digital Skills Initiative

Once again Thanks for giving this incredible opportunity @David_Chaviano and SAP Team.

Best Regards,

NiteeshReddy.

NiteeshReddy_0-1716995842894.png

giangnnn
Discoverer

Hello SAP team,

I am a female developer who have been working on SAP ERP projects in Vietnam for a while. I have started off my career as ABAP developer. With the emergence of the ecommerce industry, I have gained the interest in SAP Commerce solution and invested significant effort to analyze and do hands-on development on top of the SAP Commerce on-premises solution. I have decided to pursuit the career of an SAP Commerce Cloud consultant. I am really eager to get certified to grow my career in this domain. Please help to sign me in for this initiative program. I have completed the "Mastering the Technical Essentials of SAP Commerce Cloud" course.

Thanks & Regards,

Giang.

saket_sap
Discoverer

Hi @David_Chaviano 

As a senior student, I’m eager to learn more about SAP and prepare for my certification. I’ve studied SAP at my current internship and am looking forward to attempting the certification soon

Thank you

Kenan
Newcomer

Hi, @David_Chaviano 

I am someone who would like to switch careers mid-life. I have been involved in Finance where SAP is being used and was fascinated with what SAP can do and its impact in the different businesses that use it. I would like to upskill myself in SAP and be able to learn new things and apply it in the next work that I will be a part of.

Thank you for this wonderful opportunity.

Shaila_Dhaskate
Newcomer

Hello Devid,

My self Shaila

I am an applicant with women category.

I am not only interested to participate in the digital skills initiative of SAP but also interested to contribute meaningfully in learning industry through SAP.

I am pharmacy graduate and completing my MBA HR in distance mode. keen to join L&D function. currently I want to acquire in-depth knowledge and expertise in SAP SuccessFactors Learning 

Thanks & Regards,

Shaila.

m_azeez
Newcomer

hi @David,

myself Nawfal , i am currently working as HR personal and wanted to switch to HR IT consultant by expanding my knowledge ,

i identify as People looking to switch their careers mid-life

I want to upskill myself in SAP technology and to become an EC consultant

LinhND
Newcomer

Hello @David_Chaviano,

Firstly, I want to express my sincere gratitude for providing us with this wonderful opportunity.

My name is Linh, and I have been immersed in the BA domain for the past 2 years. Currently, I am employed as an ERP specialist, where I primarily focus on supporting the daily operations of our company's private ERP system. I have successfully completed the course "Outlining the Financial Accounting Overview in SAP S/4HANA" which I found incredibly interesting.

LinhND_0-1717385326666.png

I kindly request your assistance in obtaining a voucher for a free attempt at the SAP certification exam. Thank you in advance for your consideration and support.
My email: linh.ngo1@ntq-solution.com.vn (or my account is S0026247455). I also send email to digitalskills@sap.com about this result.

Thank you and Best regards, 

Linh

kh-jasmint
Newcomer
0 Kudos

testing for replying this topic to check if I am facing any issue. Will delete if posted.