Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! Internal table PDF bytecount

Hello Gurus,I have a pdf file data in an internal table. How do I find the total bytecount of the data in the internal table. I am declaraing the pdf internal table as follows:DATA: table_pdf TYPE table of tline.Please help.Regards,Jainam.

Message on screen

First time log on to sap. I filled user , password, language. And on same screen there is a message "Welcome to SAP World". What is this ? How do u write this ? And where alredy written existing . How can i check that ?

Resolved! How to delay an DB Update

Hi,I would like to know if there is a possibility to delay an asynchronous update to the database?What I mean by that? I have changed or created some data in the UI, in my case in the CRM application, and than when saving, I am triggering the COMMIT ...

Cannot save layout

Hi,One of the FI team is using transaction FTWF the Data Extract Browser but when he tries to save layout the save tab is grayed out. I have checked for the authorization object and he has the access for auth obj S_ALV_LAYO act : 23 and F_IT_ALV a...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.