Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

BACK function key

Hi Expert,On a ALV grid display ..using button I am moving to another screen 200...then again click on button moving to screen 300 which displays a ALV List.But a 'BACK' Function Key is there in screen 300. BUT this is not working.ON clicking this ba...

Resolved! How to call user_comp in POV?

Hello AllI have requirement of calling user_comp search help explicitly, please see the details below.I have two fields on screen "Department" & "User ID" if I enter userid i am populating "Department" automatically. Now if user enters "Department" a...

anilekar by Participant
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! F-44 (clear vendor) enhancement

Hello, eneryone:I have a enhancement requirement: Transaction code: F-44 (program: SAPMF05A, screen: 131), when the Enter key is pressed, Vendor account group of Account (vendor) field should be checked.How can I realize this requirement ? Which enha...

Resolved! ABAP Certfication Q's

Hi Experts,Can U please provide me with the answers for the following Q's.4. An event starts with an event keyword and ends with: A: Program execution. B: END-OF-EVENT. C: Another event keyword. END-EVENT. 6. The following code indicates: SELECT fld...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.