Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! Optimize BW ABAP start routine

Hi guysI have created a start routine in my update rules in SAP BW. The problem is that it takes forever and I do not know how to optimize the code further.TYPES: BEGIN OF ZPUR_O04, DOC_NUM TYPE /BI0/OIDOC_NUM, DOC_ITEM TYPE /BI0/OIDOC_ITEM, PROCESSK...

Do varying

i want to replace do varying in DO ivo TIMES VARYING ums FROM skc1c-um01s NEXT skc1c-um02s VARYING umh FROM skc1c-um01h NEXT skc1c-um02h. t-salvm = t-salvm + ums - umh. ENDDO.how can I do it?pls help.

Error calling data provider

Hi All,I am having an issue while converting a SAP script to PDF.Functionality is somewhat like this: Scripts output is generated and when user presses back button, it displays the file save dialog screen, user enters the name and path to be saved wh...

GUI_DOWNLOAD

Hi all, Well Im using the functional module GUI_DOWNLOAD. Its working fine in the pre-production server and generating files perfectly. But in the production server its giving an error. The Sy-subrc = 14 and the error is 'Error calling data provider...

Issue with ## Symbols

Hi All,I have the internal which contains long text with some double hashes. This loing text is maintained in Purchase order in each line. my requirement i want to send this complete text into excel file. Problem hear was the complete text is going t...

Regd Audit Records

Hi Experts,I m new to BASIS and need some suggestions on Audit Logs. We usually look into audit logs in SM19 and SM20 for users who worked on the system based on a particular date as requested by the supervisor. (Maximum within 3 months of the prese...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.