Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 16th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News May 16th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONabapGit – The Open-Source WayabapGit – The Open Source Way: https://podcast.opensap.info/open-source-way/2024/05/15/abapgit/  DYK SAP Fiori applications usin...

thumbnail.png

Resolved! Difference between BADI and BAPI

Dear SAP Gurus, Please explain me in detail (in simplified form, with examples) about BADI and BAPI. Referred multiple sources online. However, I'm unable to understand the same, being from non-technical background.

ABAP New Syntax

Hello Folks, gs_head-smtp_addr = mt_adr6 [ kunnr = gs_vbrk-kunag ]-smtp_addr. How to read the above syntax so that I can understand what it is doing ? Thanks, K Kiran.

kiran_k8 by Active Contributor
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Excel file on AS from Binary data

Hi,I need to create Excel file on Application Server.I receive the Excel information from SProxy Attachment (SWA) gs_document-att_type = ls_attach->get_content_type( ). CALL METHOD ls_attach->get_binary_data      RECEIVING           p_data = gs_docum...

YouriC by Participant
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos
Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.