Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Posting a document by using function Module POSTING_INTERFACE_CLEARING

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I have a problem while using the function module POSTING_INTERFACE_CLEARING.

My custom code is using the FM POSTING_INTERFACE_CLEARING to clear a document form one GL account and post a document in another GL account.

after the document is posted 2 line items will created in the 2 GL accounts.

But some of the fields are not being populated in the one of the line item for the document created (Reference fields) but the other line item has the reference fields has values being populated.

I am passing the required values in the custom code to this FM.

Please help me in this.

Edited by: Anand Sirgapuram on Jun 3, 2009 2:34 PM

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anand,

Currently, I'm doing G/L clearing (TCODE F-03), and I am not so sure how to deploy FM 'POSTING_INTERFACE_CLEARING' for this G/L clearing (although I have read through the documentation). Please can you show me with some sample code for this, as I notice that most of the usage for FM 'POSTING_INTERFACE_CLEARING' is used for TCODE FB05 from SDN forum, but few examples for TCODE F-03.

Many thanks for your help.

Best regards,

Patrick

0 Kudos

Hi dear,

Have you done F-03 clearing program.

If so can you please help me with the process.

I searched in so many blogs and many places but I couldn't find the exact solution.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anand,

Could you please specify which reference fields are not getting populated?

I think this is the standard behaviour of POSTING_INTERFACE_CLEARING. All the values in the first line item are populated, while in second line item only some of the fields like posting key, account number, account currency, amount, company code and business partner are populated.

If you need to populate other values, I guess you will have to search for some enhancement points inside the FM POSTING_INTERFACE_CLEARING after the 'call transaction' statement.

Regards

Radhika