Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 16th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News May 16th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONabapGit – The Open-Source WayabapGit – The Open Source Way: https://podcast.opensap.info/open-source-way/2024/05/15/abapgit/  DYK SAP Fiori applications usin...

thumbnail.png

View SQL statements in DB

Hi,I am trying to find where I can find the log for users being unlocked thru a SQL statement and this is viewved in the DB. BUT funny thing is that SU01 doesnt show last changed according to the log.I need to know how to view or which table it is in...

bharathyp by Active Participant
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Problem with select statement -> not defined in the ABAP Dictionary as a table, projection view, or database view

HII wrote a select statement which taking data from tables rseg and rbkp and puting them to object W1_data.In the next step i want to make another select statement which is taking data form W1_data.But I have a error: "W1_DATA" is not defined in the ...

Resolved! Syntax for mapping to nested field

Hi, Consider the following mapping (7.4 SP8):"define and fill data strucures  BEGIN OF person,    name          TYPE string,    BEGIN OF address,      city         TYPE string,      zip_code      TYPE string, "if I remove this (in this case redundant...

Resolved! Interface between SAP & 3rd patry API

Hi All,I have a requirment to intract with 3rd party API from SAP R3.3rd party is a shipper..... ABF.COMWe are looking for rate Quote data from ABF.COM while creating Delivery.ABF.COM has provided following details: Rate Quote APIThis type of server ...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.