Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, April 18th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News April 18th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)Description:SAP CodeJam European Roadshow SAP CodeJam Event Calendar: https://community.sap.com/t5/sap-codejam/eb-p/codejam-events SAP CodeJam Group: https://communit...

thumbnail.jpg

JCo and SNC

Hi,I want to build my own JCo client and secure it using SNC. The client can connect without SNC, so the basic setup should be good.I do have first of all a basic question how it is supposed to work: My understanding is I need to have a cred_v2 file ...

BARCODE ISSUE

Hi Experts,If we print either a Japanese invoice or a French invoice that contains a barcode  to a physical printer, the Kanji characters and barcodes are intact.But when we try  download into pdf the Kanji and barcode are corrupted.Please help me if...

Resolved! BAdI IF_EX_WORKBREAKDOWN_UPDATE

Hey,I would like to validate the Profticenter at save.How do I know or how do I get the data the user has entered?!For example:I already have a value in PRPS-PRCTR and would like to check ifits the same of different from the value the user wants to e...

Raise error message in BADI

Hi,I am using the BADI 'CHANGE_DATA_AT_SAVE' while saving notification using tcode 'IW22'. I want to throe error message based on some condition.MESSAGE: 'XXXXXX ''1'' ' TYPE 'E'. But this will display as Information. Is it possible to display as err...

Resolved! Read HTML code from web link

Hello.I have such task and need an advise. I need to read value from Web page. I have a link with an index, which changes every day. It has the same position and length and I need to upload it to the system every morning automatically.How can I read ...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.