Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 9th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News May 9th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONSAP HANA integration with the leading open-source software: MLFlow and Apache SparkTracking HANA Machine Learning experiments with MLflow: A conceptual guide ...

thumbnail.png

Resolved! translations for messages

hi i m facing problem in translating the the messages in my message class maintained in EN.i have to maintain in 8 languages.i m doing like this. in SE91, goto -> translation.but each (DE,FR etc.,) message is overwriting the text of previous message...

Resolved! please check my code...

Hello experts,here is what my code does: after appending to itab, it loops through itab and checks the first record of every instance of a new sernr. So when the sernr satisfies the IF conditon, it now move those records through another itab. the exa...

Resolved! User Exit Problem

Hi Friends,i am trying to do user exits for tcode VA01, but when i am trying to double click on INCLUDE ZXVVAU04, its giving warning "Program names ZX... are reserved for includes of exit function groups", can u help me out...HOW TO WRITE CODE IN THA...

IDOC TYPE /MESSAGE TYPES

hican anyone plz help me ,what is the idoc type/message type for the fallowing transaction in SAP .1.Innovoice2.Organizational relationships3.Electronic Fund Transfer4.Application Advice5.Purchase Order6.Advance shipping Notice7.Purchase Order Change...

ALV

hello, i have diplaying the values in the list through ALV using function module REUSE_ALV_LIST_DISPLAY anfd i have created my own PF-STATUS and EVEYTHING is WORKING fine. In THE pf-status i have a "Select all" option when i click it all the ...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.