Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! Translation Issues

Hi All , In the table TVAUT the field BEZEI is used to give the Description. The Description is in many International languages.Is there a function module or procedure which can convert from one language(text) to other language (text) or to Englis...

help in looping

Hi Experts, I am not getting output properly. it should write struct1 value whenever Tcode not equal to FS00 and FSp0. it should write itab_t001 value whenever Tcode equal to FS00 and FSp0. 1.Its working fine whenevr tcode not equal to FS00 and ...

Dynamic internal tables

Hi! I have problem in understanding the flow of how to create a dynamic internal table.This is what i have understood.1> A dynamic internal table is created by creating a new include file at run time and having it inserted in the current program.2> ...

BAPI_GOODSMVT_CREATE

Can anyone suggest me how to use BAPI_GOODSMVT_CREATE to receive goods for Mvmt Type 521? I use the following parameters for calling BAPIHeader_Txt ='test01'Doc_Date = '20060101'Pstng_Date = '20060101'Ref_Doc_No = 'test02'Gr_Gi_Slip_No ='test03'Gm_Co...

Resolved! GET PARAMETER ID and SAP 4.0

Hi. I'm trying to create a Field-Exit to Tx MR1M. But I have a problem with the code GET PARAMETER Id over BLARt field, 'cause it doesn't get the value. If i change to the BUKRS it'll work so I don't have any idea what's the problem..Can you help me ...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.