Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! Custom toolbar in ALV

Hi All,We are using a report which displays the records in ALV output. This output is used in ESS. I want to insert a custom toolbar in to the ALV output. I tried using the OO methods, but it takes a lot of time to fill the container. Is it possible ...

Resolved! Smartform Print program

Hi All!I coded one custom print program and in it i called the FM SSF_FUNCTION_MODULE_NAME and in it I gave the import and export parameters.In export parameters i gave the smartform name under formname.In the importing parameters i gave g_fmname(whi...

Resolved! Sample Code for Transaction

I would appreciate if any one can send me the sample code for a custom transaction with a table control on the screen with features like add new empty lines in the table, create data entries and change entries into the database custom table. Like a t...

smartforms print preview

Hi experts,Iam working on smartforms.How can i find out <b>sy-ucomm</b> for the PRINT & PRINTPRIVIEW buttons.I want to do something in SE38 using this window.If user user clicks PRINT button...do somethingelse if click PRINTPRIVEW ... do something..e...

Number Range Object

Hi Everybody, I want to create Number onjects of my own. But whenever i tried to create it using 'SNRO', I get the error message "Invalid Call sequences for objects when recording changes". Can Anybody help me out. Its very Urgent

Decimal format

Hi All, I have a SAP Script for Purchase order where i'm displaying numeric values,if the output goes beyond one page, i'm facing a strange situation, the decimal format of the first line item in 2nd page is getting displayed in a different format.is...

Resolved! sorted table...

Hello experts,I am recently having a problem in sorting an itab because it contains almost 3 million records and I'm thinking if I just make it a sorted table. Now, how can I make a table based on this sort: SORT t_ztm0019_tmp BY sernr datum DESCENDI...

Resolved! SET Country in SE71

Hi all,If we use set country XX.For this XX country,does it takes reference table T005?if XX doesnot exist,what is the result?Actually my requirement is to display date field in such a format that is acceptable for that country..Please suggest.Thanks...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.