Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! conversions

hiam facing a small problem in copy plant program which is to extended material from plant anotherwhen i validated purchase group EKGRP taking it from V_024 i am getting error as 'V_024 is not defined in abap dictionary as a table ,projection view...

abap

hai to allany any one send me the infromation in interfaceswhat is the interfaceswhat is the use of it.trough interfaces what to we willl dothanks in advance

Resolved! move number to param

type-pools: tstr. data : <b>i_yeartab type tstr_yeartab</b>, i_ttstr type ttstr, i_gensegtab type tstr_gensegyeartab. call function 'TSTR_PERIODS_QUARTERS' exporting it_yeartab = i_yeartab is_ttstr = i_ttstr importing et...

looking for FM

amit wrote it and none of them exist myversion is 4.6. HR_99S_GET_DATES_QUARTERFor quarter(just pass the quarter number,and the year,it will give start and end date of the quarter)*----SLIM_GET_QUARTERLY_PERIODSwe can also use this FM,it will give al...

smartform pages

Hi All!I have to display item details in a page of a smartform.The condition for display will be for each item a new page has to be printed.If suppose there are 4 items i have to print 4 pages with the item details.Example:item no. 10 -- first page i...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.