Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! :) Unicode Problem

Hi,I am having an Unicode problem. I have an Internal table as follows.DATA: BEGIN OF iedid4 OCCURS 10. INCLUDE STRUCTURE edid4. DATA: END OF iedid4.A structure is as follows:DATA: wa_firstline(1000), wa_header LIKE e1bpache04, ...

EMIGALL

HI FRIENDS,CAN ANY ONE LET ME KNOW WHERE I CAN FIND THE MATERIAL ON EMIGALL. I NEED SOME DOCUMENTATION HOW TO USE THIS TOOL AND STEP BY STEP PROCEDURECAN ANYONE HELP ME THANKS IN ADVANSE

Remote class comparison ?

Is it possible to compare two classes in two systems ?Remote comparison works as far as I know on object level - private, protected, public class section, local types and method by method. I would like to compare all the above class components in one...

Resolved! Sapscripts

Hi all,How can I download a script on to the local presentation server ?I a working with the modified version of standard program sapfm06p. Here I cannot understand how the data is transfered from program to the script. Suppose If I want to do some m...

Resolved! Some Questions in ABAP

Hi All,I have some questions in ABAP.1. In CALL TRANSACTION Statement what is the use of CTU_PARAMS!2. During BDC Process if we are having <b>Tabale Control</b> to process then how can we find specific rows for specific Record!3. Suppose i want to 'S...

filter objects in ALE

Hello,In ALE i need to apply a filtering criteria for MSGFN field in debmas04 idoc.I have an entry in BD95,and enty in bd59 but its a field in a structure..But when i tried to create a filter group in bd64 iam not able to see the field in the filter ...

Resolved! Custom Pattern Statements

Hi everyoneDoes anybody know if it is possible (and if so how) to create statements for the 'Other' option in the dialog displayed by the 'Pattern' button in the Object Navigator? I hope the question makes sense!Kind regardsAndy

HUPAST scale interface

Hi all,I need to set an interface between transaction HUPAST of R/3 and a scale that is connected to a desktop.The aim is to retrieve the weight in HUPAST by pressing a button.I know this can be achieved by setting a RFC destination and so on.But the...

Resolved! ALV line selection

Hello,Can you please tell me the equivalent of hide ...call transaction... for the ALV Grid, the clasical one, not OOP. I want to double click on a cell from the grid and to navigate to a certain tranzaction.Thank you!

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.