Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 24th, 2024

DESCRIPTIONMastering SAP CollaborateEvent Site: https://reg.eventmobi.com/mastering-sap-melbourne-2024Extension Architecture Guide:Extension Architecture Guide: https://help.sap.com/docs/sap-btp-guidance-framework/extension-architecture-guide/what-is...

Thumbnail.png

change size of logo

Hi all,I am trying to change logo. As the size of logo is different, I am trying to fit logo into proper place. But surpsisingly I cant edit Widow width and widow hight???I can change Left margin and Upper margin but Widow width and widow hight are g...

RFC function module

Hi all, Here i am just testing the RFC function module. Iam having two clients 800 and 811.I created RFC function module in client 811 and i made an rfc destination in 800 client.but my problem is iam unable to call the RFC fm from client 800 in se38...

Resolved! regarding messages

hi,i have a statement like this.in this whats the purpose of MESSAGE-ID za. because i am not able to understand the difference b/n statements like below. REPORT z_ple_del_change_rpt MESSAGE-ID za . MESSAGE e000 WITH text-t08.andMESSAGE e001(za).here ...

Multiple Lines in ALV Cell

Hi,I need to enter multiple lines (of Equipment long text) in an ALV cell, in order to display single fields (Classification Characteristic values) and long text in the cells of a single ALV row. The result would look something like this (looks bette...

help me

hi allI am using the following FM, CS_BOM_EXPL_MAT_V2 to display bom components,now am also want to display alternative bom components, if it exists.how can i do it, do we need to use any more fm or any parameter exist in same fm.Thanks in advance.Re...

sap scripts

Hi experts,I am using a variable discount in my abap proram and the value of discount is picked up from table konv. i am trying to display that display in my script. but it display always 0. while debugging the value is come.Please help me to do.Th...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.