Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ABAP

Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello everyone, Could you please help me in choosing the right answer for the following question:

When does SAP recommended to use a sorted or a hashes table respectively? Notes: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

a. A hashed table, when you read a single record and specify the complete key.

b. A sorted table, when you read a single record and specify non key fields.

c. A hashed table, when you read a subset in a loop and specify a part of the key from the left without gaps.

d. A sorted table, when you read a subset in a loop and specify a part of the key from left without gaps.

5 REPLIES 5

Sandra_Rossi
Active Contributor

Two things in all the exam questions you have asked since yesterday or Monday:

1. It's very bad practice to ask a question without searching first yourself (obviously, you didn't because you don't explain what you partially understood, where you have a doubt, etc., like a student would do by asking the teacher)
  2. It's also bad practice to not use an adequate question title. Here the adequate title would be obviously "When does SAP recommended to use a sorted or a hashes table respectively".

0 Kudos

Hello Sandra, 

Thankyou for your response, I have started learning ABAP on my own and trying to solve the questions online. I thought the community is a place where you can learn with the help of other people. However, I'll be careful and look for myself.

Sandra_Rossi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The SAP Community is the place where you can learn with the help of other people, who have already answered 90% of your questions before you ask. You'll learn more and you'll go faster by searching and reading first. Also, you can understand that people don't like repeating the same things again and again.

javier_alonso
Participant
0 Kudos

You should definitely take a look at the ABAP Documentation: Selection of Table Category - ABAP Keyword Documentation (sap.com)

As far as I know, A and D should be the correct answers.

0 Kudos

Link to last version of Abap documentation: ABAP - Keyword Documentation (latest)