Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! bdc

Hilets say about 100 records I got in a flat file n after updating 50 records some how the systam crashed. now what happens when i run again the same file for second time in session as well in C.Trans.Will this file b picked up? if so how the system ...

about at user-command

im writtng a code in which i want to perform a woar on click of my push button. for this im using event at user-command.but the event is not triggered. selection-screen: begin of block b3 with frame title text-tit.selection-screen: begin of line.sele...

conversion exit.

Hi all,I am working on a conversion exit.i am able to convert value into desire value bt i am not able fetc the value in a table using select query where i am using this converted value in a where clause.. this is my piece of code:<b>Conversion Exit...

Resolved! table name reuired

hi guys, while creatig a BOM we maintain a variant configutration. I want to know like in which table i can find the details on this variant along with the material--details like class charecteristics material no etc.please reply urgently.

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.