Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! Error in batch-input

Hi.I have to insert several records in a program via batch-input.I have a check system in which i launch an error message and activate a field for input at the same time.the problem is that when i try to insert via batch-input and the error message i...

spool output problem.

hi ,I am sending a alv list display to spool.The spool displays 2 pages : the first one displaying the no of records of passed.and the second one displays the list.But i am not displaying the first page ,i only sent the resuse_alv_list_display fun mo...

Resolved! hI Regarding internal table

Hi allplease help me on thishi this is my code in that i am facing problem populating internal table t_mard.t_tfile[] is tablimited stirg file.i.e it contains only one fileld of length 128i am moving this data to internal table t_mard into fields mat...

Resolved! PF Status and At line Selection

Hi All,I need your help!I have used PF Status for my first screen display. Now I need to display a 2nd screen, new classical report which a line can be selected ( Double-Clicked ) and then a transaction can be displayed.How should I do this?Thanks,...

Resolved! inventory adjustments

hi, What is inventory adjustments? inventory adjustments-where the stock qty is increased..how to do this.. which all field i need to fetch frm the table ISEG and IKPF.And wat shuld be the processing for doing inventory adjustments.plz reply..

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.