Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! Currency conversion

Hi Experts, My application demands the conversion of foreigh currency into local currency i.e INR.For Ex. The amount 565.923.708,00 is in euros and i want to convert it into the format 565,923,08.00. Is there any BAPI, functional modul...

read_text in smart forms

I use read_text in smart form...how to pass object in this fm....actually there is standard table which maintains data according username......from which we can fetch data required for this fm..i am not getting tasble name..plz can u suggest

looking for method for alv

Hi i created alv grid with columns as checkboxes. i use methods event_handler_on_change, modify_cell but now i looking for method which allows me to check after click on checkbox if in this column is any cell checked already.Could someone tell me whi...

Resolved! Inheritance

Hi Experts, Give one scenario how inheritance used in the development of object.Please give me detailed code how we should construct object using inheritance mechanism. Regards Pratap.M

unicode error

Hi experts, i am encountering a problem while doing the remediation of a program it shows error in runtimeAbend on testing: UC_OBJECTS_NOT_CHARLIKE 106 START-OF-SELECTION. 107 PERFORM SELECT. 108 109 LOOP AT OUTREC. >>>> TRANSFER OUTREC...

delete job

hi all i have created a sample report and created a job schedule to run this report after 15 min. this is only for my test run. now my spool is becoming fullof this job status showing released. .<b>How i will delete this job? i have already deleted...

BAPI_PO_GETDETAIL

Hello All,I want to use the above BAPI to retrive purchase order details remotely.PO details available in the logistic system X . My client requirement is that want to store this information in system Y(this is also SAP system).But my question is BA...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.