Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Valid component in a BOM

I see a lot of BOM explosion questions listed and a lot of question about the calculated DATUB field. I haven't seen an answer that I can use though.I don't care about the DATUB field. I just want to know if the component I'm pulling into my SQVI is ...

IDOC problem

Hi ,I am facing problem in IDOC.I have to send sales order data to XI system (outbound process) in the form of IDOC’s by message control method. Here using customized message type and Idoc type.I defined new output type, so when I give this output ty...

Resolved! Data Declaration

Hello Friends,I want to declare an internal table with some fields and also a structure.DATA: BEGIN OF t_to_header OCCURS 0 WITH HEADER LINE.DATA include structure ltak.DATA : date TYPE sy-datum, open_age TYPE i, ...

PO change

Hi Gurus,I have got a requirement where I need to update the price of my existing PO's and to identify the PO's those are required to update have few validations such as, Purchasing grp = 101Tracking no. A or B PO date : 11/10/2006The price informati...

Resolved! CO_IH_CLOSE_ORDER_TECHNICAL

Hi everyone.I'm using the CO_IH_CLOSE_ORDER_TECHNICAL MF in order to do the technical close of a PM order (PM12 type) and it's not working ok. It does the technical close, but when I go to the trx. IW32 y still can see the order editable. If at thi...

RFC Function module

Hello Gurus,i have a problem wt RFC Function Module,i am using that 2 times in one program.it is working while calling it first time, but it is not working in the 2nd time .one more thing , i am using this RFC function module about 2 times in betwee...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.