Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, April 18th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News April 18th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)Description:SAP CodeJam European Roadshow SAP CodeJam Event Calendar: https://community.sap.com/t5/sap-codejam/eb-p/codejam-events SAP CodeJam Group: https://communit...

thumbnail.jpg

Resolved! Export in to Excel

Hi Experts I am using the following FM SAP_CONVERT_TO_XLS_FORMAT My requirement is, i need to export the data to excel in daily basis in a same file. Lets say filename master.xls. I need to add the data from the sap system in da...

Routine deletion

Hi,I have created routine in VOFM transaction by taking access key and I have saved under request number now I don’t want that routine I want to delete that routine from vofm transaction please tell me the steps to do this. Can I do edit-> deactivate...

migrating data

hi all,i want to migrate data of tables mkpf , mseg , bkpf, bseg from old sap system to new sap system. its very urgent can anyone plz provide me with a solution as how to achieve this.expecting an answer.points wuld be rewarded to all.rgds

FM to open JPG file

Hi Experts,I am working in ALV my requirement is when they <b>click material number i want to display the image of it .</b> I have finished ALV Part setting hot spot to the material my requirement is when they click the material i want to <b>o...

Resolved! IDOC

Hi All, I want to transfer an Zxxx table to an outsidesystem using idoc..i have proceeded upto creation of basic type , message type and assinged the message type to the basic type and the release ... <b>Now i have to configure on the senderside by ...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.