Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

USEREXIT_MOVE_FIELD_TO_VBKD?

Hi, Gurus:In the user exit USEREXIT_MOVE_FIELD_TO_VBKD.I put the following code.Move schedule line date to service rendering date. MOVE vbep-edatu TO vbkd-fbuda. MOVE vbkd-fbuda TO *vbkd-fbuda. "I use VA02, It doesn't populate schedule line date...

Resolved! very urgent-- function module

Hi ,I am trying to create a function module.I have declared the tables parameters it_mara like mara..In the source code i have written this : select * from mara into table it_mara up to 10 rows.While i am activating the program I am getting the erro...

Resolved! BAPI_ACC_DOCUMENT_POST

Hi Experts, I ahve a small question, I am using BAPI_ACC_DOCUMENT_POST and in one scenaio I am getting the posting key as 31 and I have been provided both the GL account and vendor number, So I am kind of confuse that while using posting key 31 shoul...

Resolved! about check box

hi gurus,i need to put a selection screen with a parameter P_filename to input path of the file, and also a check box , when this check box is pressed i need to perform some validations, can some one please help me.i know its very basic, i dont want ...

Popup to display

Hi all,I am working in Alv interactive. Iam updating the multiple records at a time. at last i want ti show the popup with 'howmay records actullay processed' and 'howmany got successfully updated' and 'How many got error'.anybody suggesst me on this...

Resolved! tables to check

hi gurus,i am trying to upload FI transactional data into ECC 6.0 as an upgradation task from excel sheet,so before doing that, i need to validate that the following elements have the master data available in the ECC system,if available then only th...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.