Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 24th, 2024

DESCRIPTIONMastering SAP CollaborateEvent Site: https://reg.eventmobi.com/mastering-sap-melbourne-2024Extension Architecture Guide:Extension Architecture Guide: https://help.sap.com/docs/sap-btp-guidance-framework/extension-architecture-guide/what-is...

Thumbnail.png

Resolved! is abap is their r not

hi frnds i only wrote the last query abt abap is their r not , but i losed that id.... i like 2 giv points 2 some of the guys who really help me.... so the guys who answer 4 that query simply send a hello 2 me.... i want 2 put a point .......thks 2 a...

Error with S_ALR_87011990

Hi Security Gurus,I have a peculiar problem with transaction S_ALR_87011990 - Asset History Sheet.One user uses a particular set of inputs and gets an error "no data selected", while other users using the same set of inputs get a proper output.Also w...

hi all transport request

hi allhow would i know if any object is locked by some other user in the system.when i am modifying the previous program, i am not prompted by system for a new TR, and the new changes are going in the TR created by previous developer.so how can i fin...

authorization to MM module

Hi friends,i have to create role for MM module.steps:1) i have assigned all transaction to the particular role from MENU2) clicked on AUTHORIZATION tab CHANGE AUTH 3)then it has asked for ORG> values (iecompany code,purchasing group, purch. organisat...

Account balance

Hi. I need to give accountancy people info about account balance (let's call that account X) for all shops in company. Usually I'm checking that info in FD10N transaction. Is there some possibility to launch that transaction in LOOP and for every sho...

Loop problem

I am doing table control but I have error. Here are my codes:report ZHERA_TABLE_CONTROL.CONTROLS flights TYPE TABLEVIEW USING SCREEN 3000.DATA: ok_code TYPE sy-ucomm, save_ok TYPE sy-ucomm.DATA: itab TYPE TABLE OF ZHERA, fill TYPE i. T...

abt normal report

hi to all,my requirement is i want to display standarad sap program report output in my own Z_ program,how can i call that program n display the output as it is....plz giv me reply asapthanks n regardssatya

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.