Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 24th, 2024

DESCRIPTIONMastering SAP CollaborateEvent Site: https://reg.eventmobi.com/mastering-sap-melbourne-2024Extension Architecture Guide:Extension Architecture Guide: https://help.sap.com/docs/sap-btp-guidance-framework/extension-architecture-guide/what-is...

Thumbnail.png

Data fetch from table

i have to select data from a database table into internal table but i want that it shud be selected as it is means i have a char 30 field which may have CAPS and small values in table but in the internal table it comes as all CAPS but it shud come as...

Resolved! abt BADI

hi all,i m new to BADI's.can anyone tell me 1.what is the exact definition of BADI?2.what does badi consists of?3.how to find badi's in QM and FICO modules?(please explain step by step atleast for one module.)points will be rewarded.

Table saves blank key fields

I have a table namd ZMM_ZPRMSELit has few fields and 3 fields are key fields but when i save data thru SM30 it saves those key fields as blank if i enter data onle in non-key field without giving error which shud not happen when i check the key field...

Resolved! re:scripts

Hi to all, I need to draw a table in my script requirement.iam unable to get.pls help me that the table should consists of 1 row and 10 columns. if use full full points..........urgent...Thanks and regards,loki

BAPI_PBSRVAPS_GETDETAIL2

Dear Experts,Im using BAPI_PBSRVAPS_GETDETAIL2 to fetch the data from Planning Book for a certain key figure suppose key1.I'm getting all the values perfectly.The same BAPI is used in the same program to fetch the values of other keyfigure suppose ke...

Upload Program(sap-abap)

Hi Friends, I am using existing program to upload data(MM01 - BASIC VIEW ).But one of the field(MARA-BISMT) for old material number is neither uploading to transaction nor database.I have to uoload for other views(Purchasing, Accounting and so on)...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.