Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

reg: external mail server

Hi, I know how to write the program to send the mail to external mail server(lotus,outlook etc.). The mail messages are not going outside. What are the settings to carry out to achieve this? I appreciate your help. Please don't post anycode.

Resolved! Nested Loops

Hi, I am new to ABAP and would like to know how to loop at two internal tables. The following is my scenario:ITAB and ITAB_1 are internal tables with same data and the data is sorted on Fiscal Year Period. Now I want to do is as :loop at ITAB.loop at...

Resolved! NEW-PAGE PRINT ON

Hi all,I am in ECC 6.0 and my program is showing a warning at lineNEW_PAGE PRINT ON.the warning is this"NEW-PAGE PRINT ON" should no longer be used to generate a print dialog box . . . is this something I should worry about.or can I ignore this as i...

Resolved! EXPORT / MEMORY / BUFFER?

Hi Experts,Pls. clarify me that,My requitrement:My Z prog.'s CONTROL wuld go to Standard SAP Prog. together with SELECTION CRITERIA by using the SUBMIT statement, so, from there I wanna to get/EXPORT/fetch the SAP processed ITAB to my Z prog. and s...

Resolved! Exporting a variable

Hi I am using the transacction XD02, the user put the value on the bukrs field and goes to another dynpro, i need to use the bukrs value I use EXPORT rf02d-bukrs TO MEMORY id 'X_BUKRS' , and in the second dynpro i put MPORT ls_bukrs FROM MEMORY ID '...

Resolved! Dump in lsmw

hiI am doing lsmw , tp upload condition records. We are doing it using recording ( batch input ) .The problem is when we process the session in foreground it works , however when done in background it gives a dump .this is the messge we get OBJECTS_O...

Resolved! REPLACE ALL issue

Hi All,I have a string like "Nikhil #". I need to remove # from the string but still keeping the trailing spaces. I tried REPLACE ALL and SHIFT statements but it deletes the Trailing spaces as well. Any help would be highly appreciated...

recording

while I am recording VA01 transaction using LSMW, some of the User exits are not being active..., but when I manually create a order, they are active..... any specific reason?

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.