Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, April 18th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News April 18th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)Description:SAP CodeJam European Roadshow SAP CodeJam Event Calendar: https://community.sap.com/t5/sap-codejam/eb-p/codejam-events SAP CodeJam Group: https://communit...

thumbnail.jpg

Resolved! exit from loop

Hi, can You please tell me how to exit loop for one record , eg. IF condition is not OK leave this record and continue loop. EXIT command dont help me, is there any other? LOOP AT lt_s941 INTO ls_s941. if ( ls_s941-bwart = '101' And ls_s941-lgo...

Resolved! Enter a valid value

Hi!I get the message "Enter a valid date ".Whats wrong ?Can u please help. Or do you know another FMfor such purposes ?I must be able to populate various date formatse.g 04/24/2007, 04-24-2007 .....Regardssasdata s type sy-datum. *04/24/2007 CALL FU...

BAPI_HU_CREate-serial numbers

Hi all,My requirement is to split the HU for a serialised material.I am able to split perfectly and also I can see the changes in HU03.But the only issue is I am not able to update EQUI table with the serial numbers.which means if I have a material w...

Resolved! DATE_TO_INTERNAL YYYYMMDD

Dear Experts!Imagine each user can set his own dateformat up to himself.E.g. 05/26/200805/26/2008 26.05.2008 etc.I always receive the date as above mentioned in variousformats depending users setting. You are never be able to knowthat previously. But...

IF and Case statment

Hi ,Could you please let me know when is an ‘IF’ statement used and when a ‘CASE’ statement used. What is the difference between the way these two nesting works and when is it a mandate to use one and not the other.Regards,Veera

Resolved! put data in dynamic table

Hello. Last time someone helped me to read data out of a dynamic table as follows: The field symbol <it> gets first gets the structure of the table. After that it also gets the contents.Field <temp> contains one line of data from the table.Field <wa>...

Resolved! sample code

plz send me some sample code for BAPI , BAPI_SALESORDER_CREATEFROMDAT1 in which you have used below parameters successfully. order_cfgs_ref = order_cfgs_inst = order_cfgs_part_of = order_cfgs_value = order_cfgs_...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.