Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

ALV Grid with ALV Tree

Hi Experts,I have developed one ALV report by using cl_gui_alv_grid class. I need to provide expand all & unexpand like a hierarchely node for some rows.For example i have 10 rows in alv output and out of 10 rows i need to provide + button from 5th r...

hkmaradana by Active Participant
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Regarding VA01 Tcode

Hi All, I have a requirement regarding tcode VA01. While creating a sales order if u enter blocked credit customer it will display a message like "Order receipt/delivery no possible, credit customer blocked" . Instead of this message i need t...

Resolved! ALV to Excel

Hi,I have strange problem. I could able to import data and save it into Excel sheet from ALV grid using xl icon. where as some users could not able to do that..any ideas??? By the way i tried the same on my computer using others user id and it is wor...

Resolved! Problem with GET instruction

HiIt's a 'Z' development the problem is when a document is search ( with_item-ctnumber ) inside code it's a GET bkpf, in DEV and QA environment I get right bkpf-monat but not in PRD environment.For example: DEV and QA for document 1600003569(03.06.2...

Resolved! Cannot run Risk analysis in CUP

I have configured GRC 5.3 in sandbox. I am trying to run a risk analysis in CUP and am getting the following error:Risk analysis failed: Exception in getting the results from the web service : Service call exception; nested exception is: com.sap.eng...

HCM Critical

Hello All - I am working on Risk assessment for our HCM module. My company HR analysts already started working on HCM.....We are on ECC 6.0 we are using roles that are about 5/6 years old, we have all modules except HR on one instance. We have pretty...

Resolved! Filter Issue in ALV Grid

I am displaying the table in ALV Grid format. I have 4 fields in the table. The filter works for the first 3 fields, but doesnot work for the last field.Please let me know what might be the issue.Find the table declaration and the table population as...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.